Lifestyle tips

Maternity pants for everyday wear

If you search, there has already been a thread about this. To me, there is nothing sexier than a fat woman wearing maternity clothes when she is not pregnant.
7 years

Would maternity jeans work for men as well, since most of our gain is in the belly?

Someone should design a line of jeans for men that would be as comfortable to wear as maternity jeans are for women.
7 years

ThirteentailsGetsFat:
I can't say I've ever tried maternity wear, but it's certainly crossed my mind. I've experienced the same sizing issues as you, and my solution was to just wear leggings instead. I can definitely see maternity jeans being a viable alternative, though.

Perhaps if the leggings were large enough that my arse was not showing when bending. I agree, wearing leggings would be the way to go, but to blend in and not bring on any undue attention, jeans. Did you have a certain type or pair in mind? I think jeans would be less noticable and comfortable. On the other hand.... maybe this is what the dom feeder wants, to be made aware of just how fat I have. become.
7 years