Fat experiences

Fat sex

Don't know if I have the answers you are looking for but wanted to chime in a bit.

My wife being shorter at 5' 3" and weighing around 200 Lbs. at the time with a pear shape with a big ass and hips , big lower belly and huge breasts etc. and myself who grew a big round gut and was at about 260 Lbs. found it quite a bit more difficult to make love in several positions even at our weight and good size bellies. I could only imagine if I gained another 30-50 Lbs. and my wife gained 50-100 Lbs. how difficult it would be to make love with our huge guts getting in the way.Now....it was not only the size of our growing bellies (mainly mine) that posed a problem but how out of shape we became.

With all that said I kind of enjoyed the extra struggle of trying to penetrate her deeper with our newly fattened bellies getting in the way and it seemed to really add to the intimacy. Not to mention many times we needed to slow down and even stop for a bit while we caught our breath for a few seconds which talked and laughed about adding for me to the fattening erotism. I could only imagine it gets tougher the bigger the bellies and the heavier the weights but it certainly didn't help both of us at the time that most of the time we were making love it was in the evening following dinner and many big deserts so we were so stuffed and tired more easily....but then again during this time it seemed like we were always stuffed and fattened to the max.....especially me.
7 years

Fat sex

There are any number of positions where the belly size is irelevent. But I'm not a fan of missionary with a fat girl because I like to touch her belly and love handles. Even doggie allows that. And there is allways gonna be a point where gut exceeds reach. Different for each man of course.
6 years

Fat sex

voluptuouslover:
Don't know if I have the answers you are looking for but wanted to chime in a bit.

My wife being shorter at 5' 3" and weighing around 200 Lbs. at the time with a pear shape with a big ass and hips , big lower belly and huge breasts etc. and myself who grew a big round gut and was at about 260 Lbs. found it quite a bit more difficult to make love in several positions even at our weight and good size bellies. I could only imagine if I gained another 30-50 Lbs. and my wife gained 50-100 Lbs. how difficult it would be to make love with our huge guts getting in the way.Now....it was not only the size of our growing bellies (mainly mine) that posed a problem but how out of shape we became.

With all that said I kind of enjoyed the extra struggle of trying to penetrate her deeper with our newly fattened bellies getting in the way and it seemed to really add to the intimacy. Not to mention many times we needed to slow down and even stop for a bit while we caught our breath for a few seconds which talked and laughed about adding for me to the fattening erotism. I could only imagine it gets tougher the bigger the bellies and the heavier the weights but it certainly didn't help both of us at the time that most of the time we were making love it was in the evening following dinner and many big deserts so we were so stuffed and tired more easily....but then again during this time it seemed like we were always stuffed and fattened to the max.....especially me.

My friend is the same height as your wife, but almost twice as heavy at almost 400 lbs. As both of our bellies have become bigger, missionary is not as satisfying. Her belly is solid and it makes it difficult for me to get deep inside her.

However, as mentioned here, her on top is amazing. When she is facing me, my belly flattens out and hers covers me. I hold her hands and brace my elbows on the bed. She grinds back and forth and it is amazing.

When she faces away, she leans back slightly and her ads is up to my chest. Both of these positions make us both cum quickly - which is good because we both get winded from sex. smiley

Give them a try. Hope they work for you.
6 years

Fat sex

littlejohnboy:
My friend is the same height as your wife, but almost twice as heavy at almost 400 lbs. As both of our bellies have become bigger, missionary is not as satisfying. Her belly is solid and it makes it difficult for me to get deep inside her.

I can only imagine with that much more belly on both of you. I noticed that as an issue even at our weights......feeling like I wouldn't get as deep inside of her and our fat guts pushing us away at every thrust. Not sure if it is the same for you.....but my arousal grew even though it wasn't from friction it was the struggle of our bellies in the way. My wife actually still loved missionary because she said she liked feeling my weight on her....even though at times she grasped for breath and nudged me at times to move slightly and I would also slide way lower with just a bit of my member in her and my Fat gut would rub against her clitoris causing her to explode.

However, as mentioned here, her on top is amazing. When she is facing me, my belly flattens out and hers covers me. I hold her hands and brace my elbows on the bed. She grinds back and forth and it is amazing.

This is definitely a great position because they can self maneuver there belly easier this way and I know what you mean they kind of lay down on you so you feel there soft, warm and then slight perspiration of the two Fat bellies squishing together after a while and they grind also created clitoral stimulation for them.

When she faces away, she leans back slightly and her ads is up to my chest. Both of these positions make us both cum quickly - which is good because we both get winded from sex. smiley

Yea.....I always want to get her totally off first but The thought for me as an FA even though the deed isn't as long I feel so much more aroused just feeling and knowing that both of us were so much fatter and sex was much more of an erotic struggle.....and yes stamina was a huge problem for both of us....but like I said we were usually stuffed and bloated which didn't help.....it made us feel like we were both so much fatter than we really were because of that.
6 years

Fat sex

voluptuouslover:
littlejohnboy:

I can only imagine with that much more belly on both of you. I noticed that as an issue even at our weights......feeling like I wouldn't get as deep inside of her and our fat guts pushing us away at every thrust. Not sure if it is the same for you.....but my arousal grew even though it wasn't from friction it was the struggle of our bellies in the way. My wife actually still loved missionary because she said she liked feeling my weight on her....even though at times she grasped for breath and nudged me at times to move slightly and I would also slide way lower with just a bit of my member in her and my Fat gut would rub against her clitoris causing her to explode.

This is definitely a great position because they can self maneuver there belly easier this way and I know what you mean they kind of lay down on you so you feel there soft, warm and then slight perspiration of the two Fat bellies squishing together after a while and they grind also created clitoral stimulation for them.

Yea.....I always want to get her totally off first but The thought for me as an FA even though the deed isn't as long I feel so much more aroused just feeling and knowing that both of us were so much fatter and sex was much more of an erotic struggle.....and yes stamina was a huge problem for both of us....but like I said we were usually stuffed and bloated which didn't help.....it made us feel like we were both so much fatter than we really were because of that.

Oops! Yes we do still enjoy missionary for having our fat bellies smashed together. Another enjoyable position is on our sides facing each other, pushing our bellies together. It is not necessarily for sex, but mostly just for snuggling. When we synchronize our breathing (me out, her in; her out, me in) it feels amazing to have our fat pressed together. smiley
6 years

Fat sex

as I have gained weight I've come to really enjoy the feeling of resting my belly on my partners backside during doggy style. It is quite possibly my new favorite position
6 years

Fat sex

chubbynate:
Everything that you just said makes me happy to be a mutual gainer. Fat sex is the best when both partners are fat. For the fatties looking for a thin and fit partner you really don't know what you are missing.[/quote]

It is definitely true......I didn't even realize until it all happened....but it was a different sense of arousal for me.
6 years

Fat sex

godan2056:
as I have gained weight I've come to really enjoy the feeling of resting my belly on my partners backside during doggy style. It is quite possibly my new favorite position

Yes an as your gut gets even bigger, fatter and heavier you will notice your partner loving it more and more by wanting to have sex more and more. This is what happened to me with my wife.....I am always the one that would initiate sex.....but after I grew a huge Fat gut...all of a sudden she couldn't get enough of me and always wanted to have sex....she was the one initiating it all of a sudden.
6 years

Fat sex

godan2056:

voluptuouslover:
Yes an as your gut gets even bigger, fatter and heavier you will notice your partner loving it more and more by wanting to have sex more and more. This is what happened to me with my wife.....I am always the one that would initiate sex.....but after I grew a huge Fat gut...all of a sudden she couldn't get enough of me and always wanted to have sex....she was the one initiating it all of a sudden.

That is so awesome! I'm really looking forward to my belly growing a lot bigger and heavier.
6 years

Fat sex

Good to read of guys of all sizes enjoying sex with their beautiful ladies. My wife is roughly 310 pounds, much of it in her belly and butt. We're traditional in our positioning, so I make the most out of massaging her belly before and during. Both our bellies are super-sensitive after we get off, making it all the sweeter to make love smiley
6 years