Story authors

Looking for two stories

One is about a nurse who take over an assignment for a coworker and is surprised that hes a ssbhm not an old person and they get naughty. About four chapters.

The other is about an ffa and bhm they meet on the subway/train exchange looks often dont tall til sh offers an umbrella start seeing each other. Ends with her dabbing vanilla on herself anout three chapters.
7 years

Looking for two stories

The first is a bit similar to my story here "amanda's tail" ...the scond sounds like one by csmith but i dont see any of her listings.

If those are fantasies of yours why not do one of your own, with your own twist.

Btw hope you continue your santa story :-)
7 years

Looking for two stories

It is similar to yours, but its different. I love that one of yours btw.

I want to say its something story consultant wrote but i cant find either of them anymore and its driving me nuts.
7 years

Looking for two stories

Blankerpage:
One is about a nurse who take over an assignment for a coworker and is surprised that hes a ssbhm not an old person and they get naughty. About four chapters.

The other is about an ffa and bhm they meet on the subway/train exchange looks often dont tall til sh offers an umbrella start seeing each other. Ends with her dabbing vanilla on herself anout three chapters.

Don't know the first l'm afraid. Second might be a story titled 'delayed pleasures' by a wonderful writer. Good luck with the search!
6 years