forum  lifestyle tips

fave fattening foods1 year

What are some folks favorite decadent treats? Best for gaining weight? Fatty indulgences?

So much to choose from, and I live in a very foodie oriented neighbourhood. smiley

I love the buffet chain called The Mandarin, which while Chinese themed, is just a very well stocked buffet.

For the fatty indulgences, I've always been a lover of greasy, fast food - lots of fries and a shake to wash it down (and a Coke to was the shake down).

food lovely how can I really put on the fat can you give me some tips what's the most fattening food pippa

Pippa Davies:
food lovely how can I really put on the fat can you give me some tips what's the most fattening food pippa

Christmas puddings are being reduced in the supermarkets. They are decadent and heavy. Paired with a jar of double cream... Perfect!

Thanks for the advise any more tips pippa

At the holidays my fave is egg nog, I drink glasses if it. Generally I like bowls of ice cream with whipped cream, and anything with lots of butter and cheese.

fave fattening foods10 months

Biscuits and gravy is one of my favorite foods and I make an awesome homemade version. I love to feed it to my boyfriend to help him gain smiley I personally love cheesecake. I could never get enough cheesecake or creme brulee or flan. Add lots of real whipped cream please!

Also, I need a Venti green tea frappuccino with extra whipped cream every day. A couple places in town make it just how I like it. Boyfriend gets regular coffee but adds a ton of sugar. He gets frapps every now and then too.

Also, we just go out to eat a lot. Mexican food with extra cheese, Chinese buffets, fast food...yum! We spend most of our money on food...

The food sounds great, but I,ve been eating my solids for nutrition. Then I slide a milkshake right on top of meal. These are discused in the recipies section. At over 1000 Cals. Per 16 oz. Shake they may intrest someone like you.

Well done crunchy (not limp) french fries. Pasta and most of all, handmade delicious lasagna. I make my own tomato sauce since most that I encounter suck so bad (even in restaurants). ;-)
Can't resist peanut butter and bacon, there is something in pig fat that attracts me like a magnet, maybe I have a lot on my gut already and it wants company or I feel the inborn genetic need to fatten that pigs must have?

fave fattening foods9 months

Pizza, pasta, cheese garlic bread, Italian pastries, arroz con pollo (lots of it),
1 page 1 of 2   loading