Lifestyle tips

Fave fattening foods

What are some folks favorite decadent treats? Best for gaining weight? Fatty indulgences?
7 years

Fave fattening foods

So much to choose from, and I live in a very foodie oriented neighbourhood. smiley

I love the buffet chain called The Mandarin, which while Chinese themed, is just a very well stocked buffet.

For the fatty indulgences, I've always been a lover of greasy, fast food - lots of fries and a shake to wash it down (and a Coke to was the shake down).
7 years

Fave fattening foods

Pippa Davies:
food lovely how can I really put on the fat can you give me some tips what's the most fattening food pippa

Christmas puddings are being reduced in the supermarkets. They are decadent and heavy. Paired with a jar of double cream... Perfect!
7 years

Fave fattening foods

At the holidays my fave is egg nog, I drink glasses if it. Generally I like bowls of ice cream with whipped cream, and anything with lots of butter and cheese.
7 years

Fave fattening foods

Well done crunchy (not limp) french fries. Pasta and most of all, handmade delicious lasagna. I make my own tomato sauce since most that I encounter suck so bad (even in restaurants). ;-)
Can't resist peanut butter and bacon, there is something in pig fat that attracts me like a magnet, maybe I have a lot on my gut already and it wants company or I feel the inborn genetic need to fatten that pigs must have?
7 years

Fave fattening foods

Pizza, pasta, cheese garlic bread, Italian pastries, arroz con pollo (lots of it),
6 years

Fave fattening foods

I'm on a Mac and Cheese kick right now. Always order it when I'm out. When traveling it's not uncommon for me to have it from more than one restaurant in one day.
6 years

Fave fattening foods

spaghetti bolognese ice cream hazelnut vanilla cakes puddings whole cream shakes burgers fries patatoes mexican food tacos nachos all kinds barbecue
6 years

Fave fattening foods

oh yes of course pizza :-) too
6 years

Fave fattening foods

Finally Fat:
Heavy cream.

Pan sauces with heavy cream.

Pastas and cream sauces. Yes, heavy cream.

Wife and I consuming 2 qt/wk of heavy cream. We cook with it- this allows us to increase our cream consumption as it is rough on the gut when taken straight. But heavy cream in cooking makes it so much more palatable and easier to digest.

Heavy cream is the key. Combine it with all your pastas and proteins. We are simply blowing up with it!

I would love to hear some other things you making or are putting it in to cook with? So 1 quart is 3200 calories and 2 makes it 6400 extra really really fattening calories per week....right.

I have been doing 1 pint - 1 quart a week for my wife. She has a new Managers desk job where she gets treated pretty great and basically over sees finances for her company the have a restaurant at her Corporate facility she works out of and get Gourmet lunches at her desk every day included in her Managers package. She typically works and gets home after myself so I prepare her meal for her so it is nice and hot when she gets home. She comes in sits down and relaxes with a beer or a glass of wine and gets served a massive meal that has way more calories than the eye can see.....she devours it sometimes unfastening her tight skirt or slacks that have grown to tight....looking so sexy and like a little greedy glutton. At least once or twice a week she has a close to 2500 calorie dinner or more. Maybe I should try for a month or so going up to 2 pints and multiple dinners per week to see how much she can put on. I was wondering some easy meals to put it in with....I guess I could manage a heavy cream pasta sauce with tomatoes. Anything else you can recommend to cook up?
6 years
12   loading