forum  general

sexting11 months

Does anyone just hate sexting?
I blooming feel so awkward and I just don't like it. I don't like initiating in it and I'm don't like it generally.
Ended up doing it with this guy I've been chatting to. Thought i could get over it, not done it that much before, but it's just so annoying. I feel so self conscious I'm gonna turn him off.

sexting11 months

If two people are compatible, just ordinary conversation can become very sexy. But trying to talk sex is very contrived and does not work usually.

sexting11 months

I kind of like it. I think it definitely depends on the person and if you're feeling it. It can be awkward at times, and it can be hard figuring out what to say next, etc. But I've had really enjoyable experiences with it, so I think it can be a good, sexy thing for people to experiment with.

sexting10 months

i don't liek it 'cause i am bad in sexting

sexting8 months

I'm honestly not into it. It's weird and awkward. I'd rather either just have sex in person or not deal with it at all. Sexting is supposed to be fun and sexy, but it just feels like a waste of time for me since I don't enjoy it.

sexting8 months

no more diets:
I met a feeder on FF . We did on n off sexting with the messenger. It lasted about 3yrs. Got really intense.shared alot of pics. It grew too​ a very hot relationship. I really had grown to be quite fond of him. Just wanted to b with him so bad, he ended it I few days ago. Why can't I just forget him? I'm so confused one night he told me beautiful compliments,got really turned on. N within a few hours later he said no more messaging. Haven't heard anything from him. Im so hurt n feel cheap.

I'm so sorry. That's a brutal experience to go through.
(((HUGS)))

sexting8 months

HectorStorm:
Nope I don't like it.
If I want any kind of sexual conversation it's with someone in person who i trust and who trusts me and not some fantasy over the internet.
Agreed. 100%.

I'm think I'm kinda done with the whole sexting thing. Even when it's mixed with IRL, I always end up feeling shitty, unfullfilled and cheap.

sexting7 months

What a gorgeous doll you are. He didn't know what he had.