Fat experiences

Saturday afternoon and evening with a very fat girl! :)

Yesterday I had the most wonderful encounter with my new love. Ever since I bought us two tickets to go to Florida for 4 days, nice hotel, car, flight for two, she has been amorous amorous amorous! Nice to be able to spoil my fat princess. We're going the day after Thanksgiving.

Anyway, yesterday she pounced on me! I LOVE it when she does that...nice to feel sexy and wanted. I knew when I bought us this gift, it would make her very happy. It worked! smiley She works a lot of hours and she damn well deserves 4 days in the sun. (With, I may add, a handsome boyfriend, lol)

I will make this as clean as possible.

She pushed me into bed and took off my clothes..lol I didn't have to do anything!

Then she took hers off.

My, my, my! It never gets old, my friends.

She sat on the edge of the bed, her back to me, and took off her shirt, and then her bra. Her back rolls are deep and soft, and her ass spreads out farrrrrr in either direction when she sits.

She's really a fat girl. And I love knowing she's my fat girl. Just knowing your honey is huge is in itself a turnon.

Then she pulled off her jeans and got into bed with me.

Her stomach is a HUGE mass of quivering fat. Even when she lies down. It's just an extra large, hanging ode to too much food, a belly button dotting the top of the mountain of jiggly flesh, like the cherry on the top of the ice cream.

Her thighs are completely flabby and full of cellulite.

She drives me absolutely insane. And doesn't she know it!!!!!

Oh, my God, It was exquisite. For both of us. We talked about it for hours afterward, holding hands in the car later, hee hee. Afterwards, I took her out to dinner, and then shopping.

I waited in the bookstore while she shopped.

Now, she sleeps...and all is right with the world for this moment.

smiley
16 years

Saturday afternoon and evening with a very fat girl! :)

lucky bastard.......
16 years