forum  general

get rid of your kink?8 months

If you had the chance to change from a feeder/feedee/gainer/FA into a guy/girl without an interest in "Feedism", would you lose your kink to be like every one else?

Nope.

No way I would deny my own pleasures.

If it were truly no strings attached, I would get rid of it. The only reasons being is that it would make it easier to find a good partner, and my health would be better off in the end

That's also assuming whatever sexual kink/desire replaces it is just as intense

If I was equally as attracted to a guy with abs as a guy hugely obese, yes. I could fall in love without worrying about my loved one's health issues.

I can't imagine myself any other way. I adore being big and can never get enough to eat.

Gettingfatter:
Nope.

No way I would deny my own pleasures.

But if the kink no longer existed, it wouldn't be pleasurable, though, right? You wouldn't be denying yourself anything, as you'd no longer desire it.

No way! I love that I can embrace my love of eating yummy food without watching my waistline. Being a foodie and stuffing sometimes is super fun and extremely enjoyable. 😊

get rid of your kink?6 months

Yes. If I wasn't into this, I think that I'd be able to lose weight, find a girlfriend, and move on with my life.

In truth, I wish I had normal tastes so that I didn't have to go on to a niche site to meet someone (and then find that everyone lives a zillion miles away)

It would make life a lot easier if I were more conventional in tastes because I could just switch on tinder or whatever and meet someone with a lot more ease and not have to worry about if someone had the same kinks as me.

flyinghorse:
In truth, I wish I had normal tastes so that I didn't have to go on to a niche site to meet someone (and then find that everyone lives a zillion miles away)

It would make life a lot easier if I were more conventional in tastes because I could just switch on tinder or whatever and meet someone with a lot more ease and not have to worry about if someone had the same kinks as me.

Yeah, I get this.
1 page 1 of 3   loading