General

Get rid of your kink?

Nope.

No way I would deny my own pleasures.
7 years

Get rid of your kink?

In truth, I wish I had normal tastes so that I didn't have to go on to a niche site to meet someone (and then find that everyone lives a zillion miles away)

It would make life a lot easier if I were more conventional in tastes because I could just switch on tinder or whatever and meet someone with a lot more ease and not have to worry about if someone had the same kinks as me.
7 years

Get rid of your kink?

Our sexuality is not a "kink;" we are the fEw lucky normal people; everyone else is f--ked up. Only a few people are born with conventionally attractive faces and only a few people are born with normal sexuality. A lot of people believe that the earth is flat, that the Holocaust never happened, that enough modern American TV is interesting enough to justify having TV service, and all kinds of other crazy crap. Think about it.
6 years

Get rid of your kink?

I'd get rid of it in a heartbeat. Yeah, it's fucking great when you can find a fulfilling relationship with someone who's compatible in this regard... But that's, unfortunately, not an easy thing to find.

As far as I can see, these are the only options:
1.) Find a feedee and hope I can love them for(hopefully)ever.
2.) Find someone I can love forever, and hope that they're willing to gain.
2A.) Be in a happy, sexually satisfying relationship (if only it were so easy).
or
2B.) Be in a good relationship and have an eternally shitty sex life.

I wish it wasn't such a niche thing. I don't know if it's possible to make someone enjoy gaining if they weren't born enjoying it. I won't push someone to do something they don't want to do, but it does put me in a very disappointing and frustrating corner.
6 years

Get rid of your kink?

Honestly I wouldn't get rid of it, however if I did it would make explaining my asexuality much easier. For me its all gaining lifestyle and aesthetic preferences, even the people I find stunningly gorgeous are a matter of aesthetics and not sexual attraction. So yeah not being associated with a fetish would make things easier but it would make my desire to be fat much more isolating.
6 years

Get rid of your kink?

I really don't think I would. I do have my wavering moments (mainly when something I really like and want to wear doesn't fit), but I really don't think there's anything weird or wrong with it. I see too many good-looking bhm to think there is anything wrong with it.
6 years

Get rid of your kink?

Gettingfatter:
Nope.

No way I would deny my own pleasures.

Dragonfly:
But if the kink no longer existed, it wouldn't be pleasurable, though, right? You wouldn't be denying yourself anything, as you'd no longer desire it.

maybe, but you'd also not be you. Invariably, your kinks are a part of you, they've affected the way you think and who you are
6 years