General

Favorite weight gain cartoon or video

Pigs is pigs popeye and the giant,
Weight for me,William wettington weight gain those are a few of mine on youtube
7 years

Pigs is pigs, and The Looney Toons Show episode called "Bobcats on Three" where Bugs Bunny gains like 300 pounds. smiley
6 years

Noback:
I love the episode when Bart Simpson gets fat or the one in Hey Arnold when Harold returns from vacation heavier
Are you referring to the Bart that had to use a "rag on a stick" to wash himself?

I haven't seen that Hey Arnold episode I don't believe.
6 years

Mine is the old Winnie the pooh cartoon where he eats all of the rabbit's honey and gets stuck in the hole.

Oh, and the clip from the Simpson's where Homer is in hell's "ironic punishment division" and is on that machine that stuffs him full of donuts. They actually sell a toy based on that scene.
6 years

bencheese123:
Oh, and the clip from the Simpson's where Homer is in hell's "ironic punishment division" and is on that machine that stuffs him full of donuts. They actually sell a toy based on that scene.

The toy looks pretty good
6 years

Noback:
I love the episode when Bart Simpson gets fat or the one in Hey Arnold when Harold returns from vacation heavier

The Donut King:
Are you referring to the Bart that had to use a "rag on a stick" to wash himself?

I haven't seen that Hey Arnold episode I don't believe.

Noback:
I'm talking about the one when there are bending machines at the school

Wasn't that also the one where Bart hops on his skateboard and it breaks in two?
6 years

I remember a cute wordless video about a heavy guy who wanted to talk to a cute girl, but is convinced that she won't talk to him because he's so heavy. So he hits the treadmill, and it fades to him getting in shape....and just as he's getting ready to talk to the cute girl, a big heavy guy, walks up to her, does the whole raise-the-eyebrow thing, and they immediately glom onto each other and get all smoochy. Sadly, i've forgotten where I saw it.
6 years

Its not really a cartoon but one commercial I saw many years ago.

It was a weight loss commercial that showed a guy popping his button off at Thanksgiving. Anyone old enough to remember this?
6 years

Charlotte's Web where Templeton the rat eats himself till can't anymore at the fair. I remember after seeing that as a child begging my parents to take to me the fair.
6 years

Pigs is Pigs is by far my favorite hands down. Next would have to be Chow Hound, followed by Tom and Jerry "Jerry's Mother" www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tsz76 and then there is Holiday for Drumsticks just in time for Thanksgiving www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tsz76

Can you tell I'm into this stuff? Hansel and Gretel - the list goes on and on. I'd love to meet other feeders and feedees and eat at a buffet and compare notes, bellies, stories, etc. I live in NYC.
6 years
12   loading