Fat experiences

When did you start gaining

I started when I was 12, though I'd wanted to be fat since about 8 or so.
7 years

I've wanted to for years, but only really started last summer. 80 pounds later, still loving it.
7 years

I have always been an FA and very much into weight gain on girls/women. I was always thin and skinny growing up and in high school became muscular but still very thin even when lifting heavy weights. When I was about 22-23 yrs. old after college all of a sudden I didn't play sports and had a new desk job. I remember weighing myself at some dept. store on a scale in that section and couldn't believe my eyes when it registered something like 180 Lbs. I tried a different scale and I weighed in a couple Lbs. heavier on it. I was in disbelief and didn't even view my body as any different. A month or so later I weighed myself again and I was slightly heavier again. A year or so later I was still at my desk job and living together with my college sweet heart who happened to be a good cook and baker....but didn't really cook or bake anything without a ton of starch and calories....we both ate the most Carb laiden dinners and fattening baked deserts. Within the first six months her already plumper figure now was pretty Fat.... which I loved ....but I also grew pretty large as well and didn't even really notice or pay attention because I was so fixated on her fattening figure......but I gained a bunch of weight and for the first time developed into a big guy with a big belly sticking out in front of me.

So, I started gaining weight at 22-23 yrs. old and for the next 2 years didn't change my eating habits and actually ate a ton more and eventually I gained 70+ Lbs. in a 2-3 year time. I went from the thin athletic sinewy muscular guy to the Big guy bulky muscular with a big gut sticking out in front of me.
7 years

I had always been heavy in grade school and high school but lost all my weight senior year. Stayed relatively normal through college but began gaining slowly but surely after getting married. It wasn't until I turned 37 years old that I started to steadily fatten up. I found myself getting more aroused the heavier I became and decided to let myself go completely and eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. Over a 12 year period I gained 130 lbs., going from 175 lbs. to 305 lbs. I have slimmed down somewhat to 275 lbs. but plan on remaining fat for the rest of my life as I love to eat and have been an FA ever since I can remember.
7 years

I really started gaining nearly four years ago. I retired from the military reserves. I had to be careful of my weight when I was serving. After I retired I started to eat more, thought still getting exercise, but I have put on between fifteen and twenty pounds, gone up a pants size, added three inches to my waist and a couple around my butt. I stick out my belly in the shower and bathroom enjoying the view. I wear tight briefs to accentuate my gaining. Loving it!
7 years

Wow. Over a decade ago.
7 years

My senior year of high school.
7 years

I have always fluctuated with my weight.. but 2 years ago I gave up the fight. 100 lbs later here I am
7 years

no more diets:
I've always been fatI was a chubby kid in school. Have lost 100s of lbs only to gain it back
This is the biggest I've ever seen.

Atta girl smiley
6 years

I've always gained and lost weight my whole life, but it's almost 2 years deliberately gaining. I always liked fat guys. I guess the term is FA. :-)
6 years
12   loading