Fat experiences

Whats it feel like to get fattened up?

It's the most bestest thing of all time. Ask any feedee.

Its awesome.

Super awesome.

Stop fighting it and give in to the greatness that is this lifestyle.

Every experience is different, depends on the level of the feeder. It can be incredibly boring if you have a dwip for a feeder, and there are a lot of dwips out there.

So find a creative one.

For your own good, find a creative one and make sure you like them more than just the fetish or you're gonna have a bad day. YOU don't want to have a bad day.

You want a good day.

So if someone starts asking you more than what you're allergic to and what you like to eat and don't....you take that red flag and run far...far away.

Look for someone who's written a book on the subject and put it on amazon.com under a fake name for about three bucks.

Don't settle for average.

NEVER settle for average.

All of this is amazing. Jump in.
7 years

Full. Very, very full a lot of the time.
7 years

I never thought that I would have the opportunity to have this experience however, my new reality has become apparent. I was always somewhat of a normal weight. In my mid thirties, people began to make comments: You look like you've been eating well! You look good being a little heavier.......I like it.. Before I knew it, I could no longer fit into my slacks and had to go a size up..... In no time I was simply chubby....plump whatever you want to call it. I was embarrassed but It was as it was. So for me it was a surprise.
6 years

I've never had a feeder, but the idea is becoming increasingly attractive.

Getting, being and looking fat feels great. I love food and I love to eat. It's becoming a goal and a challenge to get fatter. Especially with every pound or inch I increase by. It helps to envision myself bigger, and what I want to look like.
6 years