Gaining

How much do you have to gain to get stretchmarks?

I know it varies depending on person and speed of gain, but in your experience, how much did you have to gain to start getting stretch marks?

I'd love to gain to the point of getting stretch marks. However, I'm always on the fence about gaining. I'm not sure if I want to gain so much that I risk getting "stuck" being fat.

So like, if I did a ridiculously fast but small gain-- say 30 pounds in 2 months-- would I be likely to get stretch marks from that? Or would I have to gain even more?

Of course, no one can tell me for sure; everyone's body is different. But any estimates or ideas or experiences you could share?
7 years

"well I went from 155 to 175 in 2 months and my inner thighs are strecth mark city. They come in real dark but fade."

Would you by any chance have photos of before and after?
7 years

Interesting, I always thought if anyone gained super fast, to the point where the skin could not keep up, that they would develop stretchmarks.

Learn something new every day.
7 years

As a submissive feedee, who is also into BDSM, the marks would be like wearing a collar, except it would mark me as a feedee as someone needing to be fattened.
7 years

Here's an update:

So I've been eating like crazy and I've gained about 8 pounds. It's enough to notice; my shirts feel tight on my belly and I keep noticing I'm wider and my love handles stick out and brush into things when I'm not expecting them to. My belly also feels like it's squishing out over my pants. It's nice.

It's winter and cold and dry, so my skin everywhere is itchy. But lately my belly has been especially tight and itchy. I was absolutely not thinking about stretch marks, because it's just 8 pounds, but then I realized "what if this is it??"

So I took a closer look and realized that, while my whole belly is itchy, I have two VERY itchy, dry, slightly red areas on both sides of my belly, completely symmetrical. When I squeeze my belly around the itchiest area, stretching the skin further, I see vertical, very faint white and brown striations, in addition to little red dots.

So I think these are the beginning of stretch marks maybe??? Or skin stretching just before getting them? Maybe they'll show up in a few more pounds?
7 years

annie_smith:
Here's an update:

So I've been eating like crazy and I've gained about 8 pounds. It's enough to notice; my shirts feel tight on my belly and I keep noticing I'm wider and my love handles stick out and brush into things when I'm not expecting them to. My belly also feels like it's squishing out over my pants. It's nice.

It's winter and cold and dry, so my skin everywhere is itchy. But lately my belly has been especially tight and itchy. I was absolutely not thinking about stretch marks, because it's just 8 pounds, but then I realized "what if this is it??"

So I took a closer look and realized that, while my whole belly is itchy, I have two VERY itchy, dry, slightly red areas on both sides of my belly, completely symmetrical. When I squeeze my belly around the itchiest area, stretching the skin further, I see vertical, very faint white and brown striations, in addition to little red dots.

So I think these are the beginning of stretch marks maybe??? Or skin stretching just before getting them? Maybe they'll show up in a few more pounds?

Can't wait to find out
7 years