Extreme obesity

Passing time while bedridden

Aside from watching TV or playing video games, wat would you do to fight the boredom when your not being intimate with your loved ones or eating. I think some of us would get Anxious being stuck in bed unable to move or roll over or even wiggle around in bed to adjust your postion. How about itches youll never be able to scratch or being sexually arosed and not being able to pleasure you self until your feeder comes to your rescue.....I wonder how long anyone will enjoy this before life becomes messerible from not doing anything day in and day out with no escape
7 years

How about itches youll never be able to scratch or being sexually arosed and not being able to pleasure you self until your feeder comes to your rescue.....I wonder how long anyone will enjoy this before life becomes messerible from not doing anything day in and day out with no escape.

At what point would one become aroused and not be able to pleasure ones self with out help?
Male&Female?
7 years

How about itches youll never be able to scratch or being sexually arosed and not being able to pleasure you self until your feeder comes to your rescue.....I wonder how long anyone will enjoy this before life becomes messerible from not doing anything day in and day out with no escape.

At what point would one become aroused and not be able to pleasure ones self with out help?
Male&Female?
7 years