Submission and domination

Soft, weak fatboys enjoying their softening...

I LOVE the idea of my muscles getting punier and weaker and being replaced by soft chub. I don't want to get immobile, but it is HOT HOT HOT the idea that despite being BIG, it's all soft dough and I'm almost helpless. Big, thick arms, but with no muscle there, just weak, useless pork.
7 years

Dolkite:
I LOVE the idea of my muscles getting punier and weaker and being replaced by soft chub. I don't want to get immobile, but it is HOT HOT HOT the idea that despite being BIG, it's all soft dough and I'm almost helpless. Big, thick arms, but with no muscle there, just weak, useless pork.

This is a great fantasy! And once you get so weak, how are you going to defend yourself from your crazed, gain-obsessed feeder?
7 years

Why would you? Just eat up!

Dolkite:

GrowingLoveHandles:
This is a great fantasy! And once you get so weak, how are you going to defend yourself from your crazed, gain-obsessed feeder?
7 years

I LOVE BHMS! Whether they're fit and fat with hard chests, or soft, lazy couch potatoes who can name every U. S. Postmaster General, I love them! Once you go fat, you never go back!
7 years

Dolkite:

GrowingLoveHandles:

Thats the dream
7 years

I know that as I've grown fatter and heavier, I've gotten lazier and weaker as well... my arms have started to get thick and meaty, but they're soft to the touch without a hit of muscle. My fit feeder, although so much smaller, easily overpowers me. Like when I try to get up from my seat, or out of bed, she just pushes me back down, telling me that I didn't have permission to get up...
7 years

Farleysmom:
I LOVE BHMS! Whether they're fit and fat with hard chests, or soft, lazy couch potatoes who can name every U. S. Postmaster General, I love them! Once you go fat, you never go back!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
5 years

It's one of the benefits of having a fat little feedee. My fiance was never very strong, but as he's grown fatter he's become so easy to overpower it only makes me love him more. It's so easy to turn him over, or put him in the position I want him. Watching him get weaker as everything becomes more difficult is endearing.
5 years

TheWhipHand:
It's one of the benefits of having a fat little feedee. My fiance was never very strong, but as he's grown fatter he's become so easy to overpower it only makes me love him more. It's so easy to turn him over, or put him in the position I want him. Watching him get weaker as everything becomes more difficult is endearing.

FattenedUp:
If I may ask, is your nick metaphorical, simply affirming you're in charge, or is it to be taken literally, as in Domestic Discipline, with all that it entails?

It is all that and a bag of chips, dear.
5 years

TheWhipHand:

FattenedUp:
If I may ask, is your nick metaphorical, simply affirming you're in charge, or is it to be taken literally, as in Domestic Discipline, with all that it entails?

TheWhipHand:
It is all that and a bag of chips, dear.
just make sure it's a big bag of chips smiley
5 years
12   loading