Feedback and suggestions

What can ff do to make you come here more often?

chubbyhoney:
Personally I really love that the site isn't full of free advertising for web models and think that stating they are web models and where their content is online in their profile is enough - if people want to see their content, they will go to that person's modelling website and look at it.

I see free advertising for web models constantly on other sites and find it really tedious and off-putting. FF not having this is what makes using this site much nicer than the sites which do, for me (and probably anyone else not interested in fat women/paying to look at fat women).

Does everyone want web models to post more advertising, or is it just something that the web models want?

Heavens no! They are easy enough to find if you want them and I'm not interested in following any of them. Allowing them to post a link on their profile is good enough. How many web models make meaningful contributions here? For as long as I've been coming her, I only see them set up profiles or try to post ads and that's it. Maybe I don't pay enough attention or maybe I'm not here often enough but as I understand it, they are usually under contract to other sites and are limited in what they can do elsewhere anyway. I'm sure there is an exception someone can dig up, but in general, that's my take.

As for charging for stories, that would kill the stories. Most people aren't going to pay even a dollar when there are plenty of stories available for free and reading a story is a bit of a crap shoot. You might love it, hate it or somewhere in between. If I want to gamble with a dollar, I'll go to a slot machine where I have a chance of getting it back. :-)

Perhaps the web models that want to advertise here could pay some kind of fee to advertise. That's how advertising works, right? That would reduce the number of ads to just those that are willing to pay. I have nothing against web models and hope they succeed, and realize charging might hinder the new ones. If the web model is new or something maybe a page for newbies or a rotating banner they can all put in on and it's only one advertisement somewhere instead of spam postings....

I agree with whoever said a good rating and tagging system for the stories would be good - something so people had a reasonable idea of what they were reading. I know there are already tags and I use them just fine but perhaps they are too general for others? That could be a whole separate topic for the community to hash out.

I think this dialog is great. I've been coming here for years but how often varies. Sometimes often, sometimes not for awhile. Depends on my mood and what's going on in life.

This site is geared mostly towards the feederism folks - Fantasy Feeder, hello! LOL but maybe there is room to grow other areas that are related but not feeder specific?? General FA? Healthy eating? Resources for larger people? Fat friendly restaurant seating, larger clothing stores, resources for parents who may be raising larger kids... I guess that would change this into a "Fat Lifestyle" type of site and not just Feederism. Maybe those need to be separate? Maybe we'd get too much of the general public here, who would have issues with things like feeding and immobility. Maybe there could be an "adult" section that was the pay portion of the site and a more general site that would appeal to a larger demographic?

If you haven't already, you may need to define what your exact goal is: Just increasing site traffic? Increasing paying memberships? Both? No particular goal and you're just checking with the population for any strong desires? Money is always a factor somewhere. It cost money to run a site like this, even with a volunteer staff. I appreciate the work and effort that goes into it and I have talked to some wonderful people here.

Sorry for the long rambling post. I was brainstorming as I wrote.

CH
7 years

I think the improvements made to date are great. And I love this community. Adding pay site web models would not be a good thing in my mind. What is nice about this site is we are all everyday people who love fat to one degree or another and it is so nice to have a forum where you can discuss your likes, turn-ons, experiences, etc. There are plenty of sites already that feature fat web models like the Dimension Forums, Big Cuties, etc.

What I miss is the News section or link that was removed some time ago. I liked when current news stories about American's getting fatter, other countries experiencing their populations getting fatter, celebrities getting fatter, etc. were featured on the link and kept current.
7 years

I always found that hot as well. I love fitting the stereotype of the soft, overfed American who takes advantage of every opportunity to eat.
7 years

ExperiencedFeeeder:
The only thing I don't like is I am getting so many messages that I can't look at them all with out paying a subscription. I can't even read the message sent to me which is hard because the sender may think I am ignoring them when I don't want to.

Yeah, I've been having the same problem with my messages too. I kinda like the old system better where what you could send was limited, rather than what you can view.
7 years

Bring back chat!
7 years

LGBT inclusivity again - separate forum.

and also an OKCupid-like feature that makes me invisible to an unwanted audience (i.e. "I don't want straight males to see my profile"smiley. It CAN be done, but it isn't. I would be willing to pay for this feature.

In that sense I'm not worried about catfish since most of them are easy to spot anyway.
6 years

The pics page was changed... very frustrating to use now. Have to re-load after EVERY page. Just maddening.
5 years

StarSmoke:
Two things that would dramatically improve the site for most users...

Agree 1,000% with everything! As well as the UI facelift. It's gotten some useful changes and improvements over the years but a re-design would be lovely.

The constant harassment (especially about the message previews yesterday. I had to open a message and use a view on a PM with a subject line of "b**ch"smiley is the #1 reason I don't upgrade. #2 is the UI. If I can't choose my audience and be invisible to them and the blocking does nothing, then there's no reason to pay to be harrassed and abused. In my case it has gone down considerably in the past few years, but when it does happen I'm just reminded again of why I won't join premium.
5 years

Deliver food?
5 years

SahX:
2. Adding new writing functionalities, so that anyone can write in italics whenever he/she want or not see his thread lose his major letter at the beginning of each text.

becomingoverweight:
Well I know this site uses BBCode so something like [code]
text[/code] might work.
Testing testing 1 2 3...

It is already possible to use BBCode in forum posts, shouts and messages. I've written an article giving instructions on how to use it fantasyfeeder.com/articles/view
5 years
123   loading