forum  general

what can ff do to make you come here more often?8 months

Yaamw2017:
You could introduce a point system that pays out in cupcakes 😅😅. Keep up the good work guys love the site xx

Sure we keep coming back anyway!
You must be doing something right!
Give yourself a clap on the back.

ExperiencedFeeeder:
The only thing I don't like is I am getting so many messages that I can't look at them all with out paying a subscription. I can't even read the message sent to me which is hard because the sender may think I am ignoring them when I don't want to.

Unfortunately that's a problem with being a female. The m/f ratio is just so lopsided here. My advice would be to make your profile less inviting and only message people you're interested in that way you can control the message flow.

ExperiencedFeeeder:
The only thing I don't like is I am getting so many messages that I can't look at them all with out paying a subscription. I can't even read the message sent to me which is hard because the sender may think I am ignoring them when I don't want to.

Yeah, I've been having the same problem with my messages too. I kinda like the old system better where what you could send was limited, rather than what you can view.

ExperiencedFeeeder:

That's why people put their kik names in their profiles. That way you can contact them outside of the site.

Fa_er:
I would like to see the art competitions making a come back. Or anything of that kind to get the community involved in the site and content generation.

I agree, those were fun! 😄

Bring back chat!

what can ff do to make you come here more often?4 months

ExperiencedFeeeder:

pearlvr2002:
That's why people put their kik names in their profiles. That way you can contact them outside of the site.

What's the point of having a site like this only to use some other messenger in order to actually have a full length conversation?

what can ff do to make you come here more often?4 months

LGBT inclusivity again - separate forum.

and also an OKCupid-like feature that makes me invisible to an unwanted audience (i.e. "I don't want straight males to see my profile"smiley. It CAN be done, but it isn't. I would be willing to pay for this feature.

In that sense I'm not worried about catfish since most of them are easy to spot anyway.

what can ff do to make you come here more often?3 months

How about a forum similar to "Tinder "?
3 page 3 of 3   loading