forum  events

birmingham pub meet 1st april4 months

We have a space booked at The Brasshouse - been loads of times before and it's really nice!

http://www.brasshousebirmingham.co.uk/m/food-and-drink/

44 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HP

Start 1pm, finish whenever smiley

Just a day time thing, though the pub is open late so we may stay for a tipple or two late into the evening - you're welcome for as long or as short of time as you would like.

Don't worry if you're new, lots of new people always attend these so you'll be in good company!

There's a KIK group for people to chat abot the event, share arranegments etc if you want adding then you're more than welcome, drop me a message with your KIK name and I'll add you as soon as possible

Any questions please ask.. You'd be a 'fool' not to attend smiley

Debz xx

birmingham pub meet 1st april4 months

I might actually go to this one... I've been into this scene for so long but I've never attended a get together... And I'm not one to turn down drinks smiley.

Could you send me the kik group address please Debz smiley x

birmingham pub meet 1st april3 months

Midlands Massive:
We have a space booked at The Brasshouse - been loads of times before and it's really nice!

Just a day time thing, though the pub is open late so we may stay for a tipple or two late into the evening - you're welcome for as long or as short of time as you would like.

Don't worry if you're new, lots of new people always attend these so you'll be in good company!

There's a KIK group for people to chat abot the event, share arranegments etc if you want adding then you're more than welcome, drop me a message with your KIK name and I'll add you as soon as possible

Debz xx

I might come along to this, I don't have kik so can't join the group.
How many at the moment are saying they might come along?
Whereabouts in the pub will you all be ? (I don't know the inside)
Amyone going I will love to hear from you, message me on here please x

birmingham pub meet 1st april3 months

Midlands Massive:

Debz xx

Pudding and pie:

Around 15- 20 at the moment. Pub is small. We'll be in an area directly in front of the bar. Hope to see you there!

birmingham pub meet 1st april2 months

Midlands Massive:

Debz xx

Pudding and pie:

Midlands Massive:
Around 15- 20 at the moment. Pub is small. We'll be in an area directly in front of the bar. Hope to see you there!

BUMP!

I have my journey organIised etc I shall see you all inside the Brasshouse , I won't be late, I plan to arrive before 1pm

Look forwards to meeting you all!