Stuffing

Stuffing with pillows

NeonNom:
I will often stuff my shirts and pants with pillows and other soft objects. This all started when I was just a young boy, who would use pillows in my sweat pants, to give myself much larger legs.

Does anyone like to stuff their clothes with pillows or other soft objects? If show, go ahead and share it.

I have on occasion stuffed or what is commonly referred to as "padding". I usually do it in private for some enjoyment, but I have in the past gone out "padded".
7 years
attachment

Stuffing with pillows

When I was a kid, I would get my dad's t-shirts and shorts (which seemed huge- my waist could fit through the shorts legs) and pad them with pillows until I looked like a 500+ lb man. I made it perfect- 2 small couch pillows for my moobs, which rested on 2 large overstuffed pillows that made up my gut. A pillow each down the front and back of the shorts represented my fupa and ass.

I loved the way it felt trying to move like that. I had to waddle to move around. If I tried to sit or lie down, I could barely get back up for my girth. And I discovered the difficulty of reaching "down there" with an enormous gut in the way. Everything I did while "fat would leave me sweaty and exhausted.

Now, as my body slowly becomes life imitating art, I realize how authentic those feelings were. I was always meant to be a fat man, and I love it with every pound.
6 years

Stuffing with pillows

Definitely one of my favorite things to do!
6 years

Stuffing with pillows

Just yesterday I tried this for the first time in years. I decided to step up my game though and add some texture by fill some bags with flour and water. It worked out pretty well! I felt all jiggly and round :-)
6 years

Stuffing with pillows

saturn52:
Just yesterday I tried this for the first time in years. I decided to step up my game though and add some texture by fill some bags with flour and water. It worked out pretty well! I felt all jiggly and round :-)

Oh that's a new technique!
6 years

Stuffing with pillows

saturn52:

I tried that today, and it's surprisingly effective!

Though I will ask, what type of bag did you use and how much flour did you use?
6 years

Stuffing with pillows

I just used Ziplock bags. One gallon for the front and a quart for each side. I filled them about 1/3 of the way full with flour, and then added water until I got the jiggle I was hoping for. They ended up being really heavy too, which added to the experience :-)

Here's some photos I took of the bags:

imgur.com/a/DKGcq
imgur.com/a/LAK54
6 years