forum  general

belly bouncing out of shirts?5 months

I notice that if I wear low cut jeans that if the top I'm wearing is at all loose the jiggle of my belly while I'm walking makes my shirt move up my tummy a little. Any other girls notice this?

So is this a normal phenomenon for you know?

informatio:
So is this a normal phenomenon for you know?

I'm sorry was that supposed to be now or know?

God dam it. Sorry I am dyslexic I mean now sorry about that. Do you like when your belly pokes out now?

I was in a store, and saw a lady about 500 pounds. Her top kept going up as she walked, and her pants kept falling down. After a few steps, she had to stop and readjust her clothes. I think she was at the point where she should be wearing loose dresses.

FatKaity:
I notice that if I wear low cut jeans that if the top I'm wearing is at all loose the jiggle of my belly while I'm walking makes my shirt move up my tummy a little. Any other girls notice this?

Yes , I love walking round with this happening , I pick tops that do it and see how many look......

Happens to me all the time. I used to have almost a nervous tick to correct it but now if I know someone who appreciates it is watching i just go with it.

belly bouncing out of shirts?3 months

Cassie123:
Yes , I love walking round with this happening , I pick tops that do it and see how many look......

God I wish I could see that happening to you! x

FatKaity:

ahhhwwww thats so sexy hehe and what often happens when girl wear hand bags you can see theie lovehandles ppking out when the shirt rides up over time ^^
:-) thats very sexy , too

FatKaity:

Yes same for me!
I love it! ❤
And if someone pat my fat exposed belly even more! Is a huge turn on!
1 page 1 of 2   loading