forum  general

belly bouncing out of shirts?2 months

FatKaity:
I notice that if I wear low cut jeans that if the top I'm wearing is at all loose the jiggle of my belly while I'm walking makes my shirt move up my tummy a little. Any other girls notice this?

BigcutieFleur:
Yes same for me!
I love it! ❤
And if someone pat my fat exposed belly even more! Is a huge turn on!

Oooo! I wish I could be doing that!

my belly often wobbles loose

I find that I'm constantly adjusting my clothes all the time when I'm walking around because my belly makes them shift downward

Now that is a night sight to see smiley

Yes! I love it. And now that im pregnant with twins its going to happen alot

LilyPie91:
Yes! I love it. And now that im pregnant with twins its going to happen alot

Post pics of that belly! smiley

belly bouncing out of shirts?2 weeks

FatKaity:
I notice that if I wear low cut jeans that if the top I'm wearing is at all loose the jiggle of my belly while I'm walking makes my shirt move up my tummy a little. Any other girls notice this?

Cassie123:
Yes , I love walking round with this happening , I pick tops that do it and see how many look......

I'd look and admire it jiggling and a top letting it peek out. I find that very, very sexy.

belly bouncing out of shirts?4 days

My top also rides up when I wear low rise jeans. I rarely notice until the looks start. Then I leave it there just for the looks. Occasionally I see an FA and just smile!

belly bouncing out of shirts?4 days

Maximizeme:
My top also rides up when I wear low rise jeans. I rarely notice until the looks start. Then I leave it there just for the looks. Occasionally I see an FA and just smile!

As a guy who adores the look you speak of I'd be one of the men looking at you and thinking...no, fantasizing about what I'm seeing.

belly bouncing out of shirts?3 days

FatKaity:

Happens to me, too. It's such a great feeling to have a belly big enough to pop out over the waistband of your jeans.
I do it/make it happen on purpose--am really big into my stomach protruding nicely in front of me anyway. I think it's because I love to touch and feel it big, smooth, round, fatness.
Working on getting my belly to be bigger anyway. For a chick, it's not as easy as it is for guys.
PS: I'm straight but it would get me off to see you like that and be able to poke finger (gently) into that belly of yours.
2 page 2 of 3   loading