forum  fat experiences

poked in the tummy during an arguement?8 months

I noticed that since I've become a fat girl, when I've gotten into heated arguements recently that people feel the need to poke me in my big soft belly. Like why do people feel the need to reiterate the fact that I'm fat when we aren't even talking about that?

It is very noticeable and a easy target. Besides you let them do it so why would they stop? They'll poke the weak pissy fatty all they want and you won't do a damn thing about it accept hate eat after they leave.

faadmirer:
It is very noticeable and a easy target. Besides you let them do it so why would they stop? They'll poke the weak pissy fatty all they want and you won't do a damn thing about it accept hate eat after they leave.

Well I'm no fighter so what the hell am I supposed to do?

faadmirer:

FatKaity:
Well I'm no fighter so what the hell am I supposed to do?

Sit on them? Or go stuff your face and let them poke you sone more piglet

Well that's what I did

Trust me my belly is not small

My belly is not small by normal standards

chubbyhoney:
If any of your photos are recent, then you are no bigger than average. Unless being poked in the belly is a favourite fantasy of yours and I am spoiling it by taking it at face value. Sorry :-)

Uhh no it's not it makes me quite uncomfortable. And if you think I'm average I think you have slightly skewed standards

chubbyhoney:
If any of your photos are recent, then you are no bigger than average. Unless being poked in the belly is a favourite fantasy of yours and I am spoiling it by taking it at face value. Sorry :-)

FatKaity:
Uhh no it's not it makes me quite uncomfortable. And if you think I'm average I think you have slightly skewed standards

I suppose you are smaller than most of the BBWs here, but definitely not average for the real world.

chubbyhoney:

FatKaity:

johnxyz:
I suppose you are smaller than most of the BBWs here, but definitely not average for the real world.

Man, if somebody says they're fat, then they are fat! I'm sorry, this just reminded me of the beginning of Weird Al's Fat/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
1 page 1 of 2   loading