Fat experiences

Poked in the tummy during an arguement?

It is very noticeable and a easy target. Besides you let them do it so why would they stop? They'll poke the weak pissy fatty all they want and you won't do a damn thing about it accept hate eat after they leave.
7 years

faadmirer:
It is very noticeable and a easy target. Besides you let them do it so why would they stop? They'll poke the weak pissy fatty all they want and you won't do a damn thing about it accept hate eat after they leave.

FatKaity:
Well I'm no fighter so what the hell am I supposed to do?

Sit on them? Or go stuff your face and let them poke you sone more piglet
7 years

chubbyhoney:
If any of your photos are recent, then you are no bigger than average. Unless being poked in the belly is a favourite fantasy of yours and I am spoiling it by taking it at face value. Sorry :-)

FatKaity:
Uhh no it's not it makes me quite uncomfortable. And if you think I'm average I think you have slightly skewed standards

I suppose you are smaller than most of the BBWs here, but definitely not average for the real world.
7 years

chubbyhoney:
If any of your photos are recent, then you are no bigger than average. Unless being poked in the belly is a favourite fantasy of yours and I am spoiling it by taking it at face value. Sorry :-)

FatKaity:
Uhh no it's not it makes me quite uncomfortable. And if you think I'm average I think you have slightly skewed standards

johnxyz:
I suppose you are smaller than most of the BBWs here, but definitely not average for the real world.

Man, if somebody says they're fat, then they are fat! I'm sorry, this just reminded me of the beginning of Weird Al's Fat/

7 years

chubbyhoney:

FatKaity:

johnxyz:

winkwink:
Man, if somebody says they're fat, then they are fat! I'm sorry, this just reminded me of the beginning of Weird Al's Fat/

Mellow:
Sorry but does this apply to anorexics? Cos I'm pretty sure you can categorically state they aren't fat...

I guess that only applies to people who want to be fat or don't mind being fat?
7 years

My response:

"First, don't you ever touch me again. Second, don't you EVER touch me again".
7 years

well if a girl does it and she would uld mean it like i do in my fantasy right now which th a grinning on her face :"Besides ......mhmm you got chubby there ...poking again several times to inflict some jiggling......."
i would say what a hot argument :-)
7 years

LiquidButterBelly:
When I was a teenager and trying to lose weight, I lost a ton and people still called me fat. Then I met a feeder who changed my life. I gained hundreds of pounds, and when I looked to these sites for support I was told I wasn't fat! You could say I was "D*mned if I do, d*mned if I don't"! So just do what makes you feel good and ignore the haters. Your life and your body are for you to enjoy, not for others to want you to change it! smiley

This.

Kaity, your body is yours. If you think you are fat, that is your identity alone. You know what is fat for you and not for others. Womens bodies are not for anyone else to police or judge--even if that is meant to be appreciated, it doesn't matter...autonomy, consent, and identity are still important.

I call myself a fatty even though I am, by and large, just average size with a lot of squishiness. Sure in the bbw-loving world I don't register to the "accepted" norm, but it's a state of mind and all about relativity.
7 years

spoken wiesely ;-)
7 years

Well not a argument, but the neighbor girl ( she's 39 ) poke me in the belly to take home some leftover, after a birthday party, with a little grin on her face, smiley. Also the neighbor girl is Plump herself,
7 years
12   loading