Extreme obesity

How does it feel to be obese?

I am about 320-325 and being this big is fun for me
Every step I take everything jiggles
I personally don't have any health issues
But I do get short of breath when I'm walking and talking at the same time.
I like looking down when I'm driving and seeing my giant belly almost touching the steering wheel and sometimes after a meal it actually touching the wheel.
I like having something to jiggle and play with and squish and squeeze while I'm laying in bed.
7 years

I'm 280, but I'm also 6'5" so I'm probably "thinner" than you're thinking. I don't really feel that different other than comfortable in my own skin, although my tolerance for heat is even worse than before (and that really sucks, living in Florida). And no, I don't have any health problems.
7 years

TheGluttonPledger:
This is just a currious question from an aspiring male wanting to become obese, what is ir like for you guys and/or girls to be 250 pounds or heavier? how does it feel? and do you have many (if any) health complication due to your massive size? I'd imagine you all love the feeling! I mean, none of you would be here if you didn't!
Having been slim (170lbs) and now obese (290lbs),I think I can answer this.
Pick up a 1lb bag of say sugar.Feel it in your hand.Now imagine 120 of those filled into a fat suit and the fat suit fitted to you.
But,it's not that dramatic, as weight goes con over a period of time,so your body adjusts.It's like being in a bath and slowly adding more hot water as opposed to the shock of plunging into a very hot bath.
How it feels when you get there is exhausting.You can't walk anything like as fast as a non obese person or as far.Imagine not being able to run,only walking like half a mile slowly and then having to stop and sit to rest,back aching,panting for air and sweating even in cool weather.Imagine not being able to reach down to put socks on/cut toenails.Imagine everything being hard work and taking longer.
Not everyone is affected the same,but we all have those vthings to some extent.
As for health problems,I have high blood pressure,cholesterol and type 2 diabetes.Doesn't affect how I feel day to day.But imagine a life where you have to go to the doctor regularly and take medication daily for the rest of your life.With illnesses,not everyone gets all of them (I have no joint pain or sleep appear...yet at least) and some clearly have more of an effect on everyday life than others.
I hope that gives you an idea.Be prepared for A LOT of sweating!lol
6 years

I have been obese long enough that it feels normal.
To me it feels like things like chairs have gotten smaller,getting into a car is a chore/workout.
Tying your shoes for example I have to sit on my bed and throw one leg up kind of to the side to tie my shoes. Doing it the way thin people do isn't a choice and its not happening with my belly in the way.
6 years