Submission and domination

Fatter and then dumber

kelseyblonde:
I feel like the fatter I get, the dumber I get. anyone want to help?

Well what to remember is that when being less physically active to gain you must be mentally active because the brain is still a muscle. Hobbies help prevent the mind from going. I draw, play games, and do puzzles, ect. I keep my mind active when my body is not.

Everyone is allowed brain farts now and then.

However getting fatter and dumber is a very kinky idea.
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

I have an I.Q of 136, but I can't operate 21st century technology (even vending machines) or Venetian blinds. Every time I open my blinds to kill a fly, I have to call the maintenance guy to close them so I can walk around naked. God help me if I'm ever in a situation where I need to use a fire extinguisher.
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

DamMIT! I don't know how I got on this screen!
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

I had a hard time not laughing at my customer who said to her friends, "Remember when I got locked in the car at Wendy's?"
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

I meant that I can't operate a fire extinguisher, either.
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

kelseyblonde:

How do you feel about feeding and hypnosis and end p a nice fat bimbo?
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

kelseyblonde:

Badhansel:
How do you feel about feeding and hypnosis and end p a nice fat bimbo?

kelseyblonde:
I wouldn't mind it

Let's talk.
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

Farleysmom:
I have an I.Q of 136, but I can't operate 21st century technology (even vending machines) or Venetian blinds. Every time I open my blinds to kill a fly, I have to call the maintenance guy to close them so I can walk around naked. God help me if I'm ever in a situation where I need to use a fire extinguisher.

That's just everybody; also iq scores are generally scored in multiples of 15, you might want to check out the valididity of the test you took
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

I feel the same way. Like my attention span is going and I just become more forgetful. Things I know are slowly going out the window, but I forget to care that much
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

CallBR549:
That sounds right, mine was 165, so that is a multiple of 15.

Not so sure how important IQ is though, I know lots of folks with high IQs that can't walk and chew gum.

I also doubt that the test you took was valid, that'd mean you're smarter than Einstein, And hawking. Also it's generally in multiples of fifteen before and after 100. I.E. 130, and 85 are valid
7 years
12   loading