General

What songs remind you of this lifestyle?

Please don't say "Fat-Bottomed Girls" by Queen--so trite, and those guys were gay irl (not that there's anything wrong with that) or "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot; he specifies that he likes women "little in the middle"--definitely not an FA sentiment.I love the forgotten gem "Roller Derby Queen" by Jim Croce. ("5'6", 215, a bleached-blonde bomber with a streak of mean."smiley "Don't Bring Me Down" by Electric Light Orchestra and "Unskinny Bop" by Poison are my anthems for accepting and celebrating being a BBW. "3 Sheets to the Wind (What's My Name)" by Kid Rock is good for stuffing. "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton reminds me of BHMs because they're so f--king addictive. "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" by One Direction reminds me of BHMs, too, for obvious reasons, I play the YouTube video for every BHM I am intimate with irl. And obviously, any song that was in any Chris Farley movie or "Saturday Night Live" sketch ever; I am going to do the Chippendales dance the next time they play "Workin' for the Weekend" by Lover boy in Walgreens or the grocery store. I won't actually take my shirt off, but people will get the jist. LOL
7 years

marzopolis:
And the Sophie Tucker classic from 1929 "I Don't Want to Be Thin".
Holy schnikes! I HAVE to hear this song!!!
7 years

7 years

FlusteredFeeder78:
Led Zeppelin-Black Dog
That new song I'm in love with your body
I love Led Zeppelin! Has anybody read the book "Suzy, Led Zeppelin, and Me" by Martin Millar? Good book, except for some anti-fat sentiments. Martin Millar starves himself. He's depressed irl. He could stay skinny like he wants eating whatever he wants if he followed the Paul Mckenna eating plan.
7 years