General

Share your lgbtq fantasies

Feeling my own boobs and pretending I was feeling Demi Moore's boobs, or Nicollet.te Sheridan's. Holding my mom's DKNY Be Delicious bottles (spherical silver metal perfume bottles) and pretending I was feeling up the hot female robot from the cover of the Aerosmith CD "Just Push Play." Making out with a life-size photo of Cameron Diaz's face from a hairstyle magazine. Taking a photo of the photo of my attractive female co-worker who was promoted to safety inspector and masturbating to it at home. (She's a BBW.) In the '90, I couldn't wait to be old enough to get my own Victoria's Secret catalogs, the women they used back then had athletic bodies, now, they use anorexic-looking models. smiley I can't imagine ever actually doing the deed and having lesbian sex; the thought sickens me, but I definitely have bi urges. I would definitely prefer a woman sized 26W or larger, I'm a size 18, and I have all kinds of gross bones sticking out; I can't imagine any maN or woman in their right mind wanting to be intimate with a woman who has this shit going on. I have big boobs and a soft, chubby belly, but parts of my torso feel starved. Ick.
7 years

Share your lgbtq fantasies

Padding myself to look like a fat pear-shaped woman. Pretending she had traded bodies with me & I was now her. Big soft butt, wide hips, a belly covering my feminine crotch, boobs blocking my view of my tummy, big bat wing arms & thunder thighs jiggling when ever I'd take a step. I'm stuck being her & probably doomed to grow even larger.
7 years