Submission and domination

Huge belly play fetish?????

I have always liked the soft round belly on woman.

How the surface is soft, warm and feels so nice.

Soft fat belly feels like warm dought.

I would like to play, massage on soft belly for hours, especially if woman is getting turned on by this or like when the belly is massaged.

Never had to pleasure to play with really big belly, sadly smiley
6 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
One of my favorite things about a massive belly is the helplessness it causes well before a feedee is physically dependent/immobile.

It starts with the stretch marks. A belly heavy person will tend to get more of them and faster because that poor belly is getting too big too fast. Those are mine. I did that to you and they will never go away no matter how much weight you lose.

And because of those stretch marks, because I'm stretching out that poor gut with too much fat, once you've gained a few hundred lbs it will be permanently stretched. You'll never look the same as you did no matter how hard you work. Even with surgery. You might be able to cut away he sagging skin flap, but you'll still always look...loose.

If you have a massive gut, you're immobile and helpless when you're totally stuffed. I won't help you up except to use the bathroom because I don't want you burning calories but I do want you growing lazy and weak.

Once your belly is so big that there are parts of it you can't reach, you're totally at my mercy. I can be kind and gentle, or I can slap it, lift it high and let it slap down on your thighs, or shake and jiggle it violently and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Want me to be nicer? Eat.

This is so cute, especially the helplessness and being too weak part to do anything to stop the teasing and pighandling of a big belly.
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
One of my favorite things about a massive belly is the helplessness it causes well before a feedee is physically dependent/immobile.

It starts with the stretch marks. A belly heavy person will tend to get more of them and faster because that poor belly is getting too big too fast. Those are mine. I did that to you and they will never go away no matter how much weight you lose.

And because of those stretch marks, because I'm stretching out that poor gut with too much fat, once you've gained a few hundred lbs it will be permanently stretched. You'll never look the same as you did no matter how hard you work. Even with surgery. You might be able to cut away he sagging skin flap, but you'll still always look...loose.

If you have a massive gut, you're immobile and helpless when you're totally stuffed. I won't help you up except to use the bathroom because I don't want you burning calories but I do want you growing lazy and weak.

Once your belly is so big that there are parts of it you can't reach, you're totally at my mercy. I can be kind and gentle, or I can slap it, lift it high and let it slap down on your thighs, or shake and jiggle it violently and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Want me to be nicer? Eat.

ChattyBecca:
Eating is ALWAYS the answer!

And always is! As much as can fit! smiley
5 years

Honestly this is my favorite part, having someone to play, jiggle, etc my belly. I miss it more and more the longer I go without it. I will say it is refreshing to also play with another person's belly, there's just something so intimate about it
4 years
12   loading