forum  weightgain

best things to eat at fast food places for weight gain??3 months

Hey all,

So on a trip to Texas, I found myself waltzing into a McDonalds--never thought I would do this in my life--and ordered a Grand Mac, fries, and large coke. I became extremely satisfied and felt heavier after the meal. I am a very healthy person in normal everyday life, but seeing as I like stuffing myself and ensuring I get a good amount of meals in, I have to ask what the best meals are at fast food places (I live in New Mexico.). I want to gain badly, and after noticing I had no stomach issues with McDonalds, I am considering going on a more frequent basis, provided there are things that taste good. smiley

best things to eat at fast food places for weight gain??3 months

I have been thinking the same thing, but at a buffet also. How about the Half and Half at the buffet? You could empty the container of it.

best things to eat at fast food places for weight gain??2 months

MacDonalds is one of my favourite eating places. My usual order is two quarter pounders with cheese, large french fries with plenty of ketchup, onion rings and a large chocolate milkshake and usually a large Coke as well. I could eat that happily three times a day (and often do) with snacks in between.

But what about at other places in your area? I mean at places like Subway, Arbys, Dunkin Donuts, etc. I appreciate the general recommendations so far here, and those of McDonalds, but other places would be nice to try also.

Subway's Footlong Meatball Marinara, Spicy Italian and Tuna are all 960 calories. Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt is 610 cals. Carved Turkey with Bacon is 570 calories. Chicken & Bacon Ranch Salad is 540 calories. Their Chocolate Chip cookie with Rainbow Gems is 420 calories. Get chips and soda with your meal.

Arby's Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich has 840 calories. Their Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Sandwich has 800 calories

Dunkin' Donuts - Angus Steak and Egg Sandwich is 630 calories. Bacon, Egg & Cheese on Croissant is 550 calories, on Biscuit is 530 calories, on Bagel is 520 calories.

The most fattening donuts are Bismark (490 calories), Peanut Donut (450 cal) Glazed Jelly Stick (440), Blueberry Butternut, Lemon Stick and Apple Stick (420 cals) - but there are a ton more in the 400 range as well.

best things to eat at fast food places for weight gain??4 days

Mcdouble from mcdonalds. Cheap, high calorie, and easy to eat a lot of them. Junior chickens have similar numbers and are also cheap.