forum  body inflation

a little air by mouth inflate this morning.5 months

smiley
attachment

aaaaand one from the otherside to finish me off smiley
attachment

I've read other people describe how to do this but it still makes absolutely no sense to me. Swallow air? How?! Open throat, what? Lol idk if it's just me but I can't figure out what you're supposed to do. I've also heard all kinds of negative stuff about using air pumps, how dangerous it is, and it scares me to ever try it. But I am strangely curious of what I would look like inflated with air!

Same with the air pump in the butt... idk why but thinking about that is a huge turn on to me! But it's new territory so it's scary haha. You said you use a bike pump or something right? Hmm... my mind is wandering all over the place! 😋

Well, it's dangerous if you take it too far, yes. But it's a learn as you go kinda thing, and get the feel for how your body reacts to it. I prefer by mouth since it's more predictable and controllable (in my view). And MUCH less farting lol I'll drink something carbonated with it so majority of it i burp instead of toot smiley

By mouth you have to learn to open your esophagus. An easy way to learn and experience it for starting out is to look up "belly breathing" from that you'll lean how to just inhale air into your belly instead of your lungs (most of it). That alone is quite calming and wonderful feeling your belly grow smiley smiley smiley

Another fun way is the get water or something carbonated - fill your lungs with some air take a sip but don't swallow yet. keep your mouth closed and let some of that air into your mouth from your lungs try to kinda get it at the back of your mouth then swallow it. Takes a little work but is pretty easy. Just don't over do it, start small - with any inflation method - take your time and learn how you, your body, and belly (and other organs around it) respond to you.

It's sooooo much fun smiley smiley smiley