Gaining

One for the australian women

Do Australian women want to grow to be 200kg and above? Just seems not too many Aussie chicks are that big or could/want to grow that big.
7 years

aussiebloke:
Do Australian women want to grow to be 200kg and above? Just seems not too many Aussie chicks are that big or could/want to grow that big.

I'm not an Australian chick, but I am an Australian. I think it certainly appears as if not many Aussie chicks are into it. But you have to consider Australia's population relative to the US, or even the UK.

Even if the percentage of gainer-chicks in the population was roughly the same across each country (which I believe it might be), then the total amount of Aussie chicks into gaining would still be crushingly dwarfed in comparison to the US and UK.

Regarding the nuanced end of you question, though, I have no idea. I'm sure there are at least more than a few. I guess you also have to wonder how many are out there who don't appear of gaining forums, for every gainer out there who does appear on gaining forums.
7 years

Yeah good point there could be some out here that have no idea of the feeder/feedee world just makes me want to go to the US more.
7 years