Gaining

What are you currently doing to gain weight?

Lately I've been eating every 4 hours approximately 1,000+ calories, snacking and weight gain shakes inbetween. To help me eat so much I've been using appetite stimulants throughout the day as needed. I started 2 weeks ago @ 292 now I'm @ 305.
7 years

I'm taking full advantage of my college meal plan and the "all you care to eat" dining halls. I can easily get 3000+ calories from a single meal at one of these, and I have enough allotted meals to go once a day for the whole semester. Not too shabby of a setup 👍
7 years

In my current quest for an ever larger belly, I am currently drinking VHC Boost about twice a day. Also, I am trying to increase my caloric intake by simply eating more food. For instance, when I go to McDonalds, instead of my usual 10 piece meal, I get the 20 piece meal along with a large shake in addition to the large sweet tea with my meal. Sometimes I'll even throw in a cheeseburger. When I eat at home, I try to throw in an extra helping of whatever it is I am eating. Instead of just one sandwich, I'll eat two.

When I eat out for my lunch break, I am going to make an effort to stop taking my food back to my desk as I have a tendancy of getting distracted and not eating all of my food.

This may not seem like a lot but it is for me and I am hopeful, that as time goes on, eating larger quantities of food will become easier.
6 years