Gaining

Heavy cream whilst pregnant experiment

Do try to put on weight while you are pregnant by all means, but keep yourself fit around those hips for the birthing day, once you give birth then is the time to hit the crash weight gain, but if you intend breast feeding keep off the mass gain shakes.

Most women that have just given birth can balloon the belly right out till it almost looks pregnant again very quickly because your metabolism will be slow, and the slow metabolism will help you gain rapidly after birth, maximize your pregnancy weight by all means but watch out you don't get the babies too heavy or your birth might be more agony than you expect.

174lbs at birth to 243lbs in 10 weeks was not bad for my cousin's missus but she's lost the weight, but post pregnancy women's weigh can go up pretty fast... if only men could gain like a new mum smiley
7 years

Forceyourbellyfull:
Try weight gain powder with ensure, that'll blow you up.
weight gain formula is not recommended for pregnant women
7 years

How tall are you and how many weeks pregnant?

If you are quite short with big babies that might restrict your stomach a little.

But try chocolate cakes, cream buns, anything else known to be fattening before you go to sleep and it should help.
7 years

growbagbelly:
Im 5ft8 gaz and currently 19 weeks pregnant. Ive got a history of small babies
You're definately a big 19 weeker with twins going by the photo you have up.

Between now and 25 weeks your weigh should start to go up faster.
7 years

Uh, isn't this extremely irresponsible for the babies she's carrying?
7 years

growbagbelly:
So guys as some of you know im pregnant with twins.

I was thinking while my body is in fat storage mode to start using heavy cream to get my belly ballooning to huge sizes.

Once Ive given birth then ill have an even bigger belly to fill and hoping to achieve a huge round belly.

Can anyone advise me how much to start with to give my system a chance to get used to it?

Here's a thought: don't.
Your children - congrats, by the by - are being influenced by the things you are eating at this time. Binging fatty dairy may well give them the tendency to do the same once they fully grow up - your choices literally become their preferences.
And that says nothing of the fact that if you fatten yourself intentionally during pregnancy, you will also fatten your unborn children.

Wait until after the babies are born to start thinking of how to fatten yourself. I saw someone else mention brestfeeding...that's also something to think of.
7 years