Gaining

Feeders - would you gain with your partner?

Oh, absolutely! Double the gain, double the fat and jiggle, double the fun!
7 years

[quote][b]Pelletier:[/b

Personally, I think that's the only kind of scenario in which I could see myself intentionally packing on the pounds - the idea of doing it alone or being the feedee doesn't really appeal to me,

Give it time...your relatively young, once you have put on a bigger belly and can't seem to stop eating fattening things you will not only want to get fatter with your significant other....but you will actually enjoy your own fattening to the point of wanting to see how much bigger you can get. It will become even more of your focus for a while even more so than watching your significant other get fatter. It's kind of like being able to see your progress and have your fetish with you at all times.

The more you eat the fatter you will get and the fatter you will get the more turned on you will be ....not only wanting to eat more but you won't be able to control these two emotions together because they will be one with your fetish.

Then your significant other won't be able to stop caressing your growing gut and you will want to get it even fatter just so she will pay more and more attention to it.

So give it time....maybe you will see things differently down the line.
7 years

This is the only weigh to go. The thought of feeding, being fed and gaining with my wife is such a turn on.
I think we both would be huge!

Great thread, thank you for staring it!
7 years

fanedfox:
This is the only weigh to go. The thought of feeding, being fed and gaining with my wife is such a turn on.

Was that a pun in the first sentence?
7 years

fanedfox:

flufs:

Yes! Of course is was. I use weight for wait in many of my stories .
7 years

I would do it. I would go as far as to lose weight if my wife agreed to gain pound for pound what I took off. I like myself at any weight.
If we were both gaining together, she and I have different eating styles and preferences. I don't know how much teamwork we would have.
On the other hand, we are both petty competitive, so I could see us trying to out-gain each other too.
6 years

I can't think of anything more pleasurable then gaining weight with your wife, girlfriend or partner. The thought of the two of us gaining together, encouraging each other to eat more and more rich, fattening foods, and growing ever fatter together is a tremendous turn-on. I would love to experience it someday.
6 years

To me, I don't like the idea ofgaining weight myself. I prefer the way I look and my lifestyle right now. Gaining weight is something I enjoy watching or ideally helping someone else do, but it's not something I want for myself.
6 years

persondudemanguy2:
To me, I don't like the idea ofgaining weight myself. I prefer the way I look and my lifestyle right now. Gaining weight is something I enjoy watching or ideally helping someone else do, but it's not something I want for myself.

Agreed, I would rather help my partner gain for both of our own mutual pleasure.
6 years

fanedfox:

flufs:

Yes, it is! I use this "pun" a lot in my stories on Deviant Art.
6 years
12   loading