forum  fat experiences

my pig tale10 months

Last year, I first learned that there were people who have interest in FAT. It was a huge revelation for me. I thought chasers were a myth or at least so few and far between that I had no chance of ever running up on one. Surprise, surprise! For most of my 45 years I have been either a fat kid or a fat adult struggling to lose weight and receiving a good bit of society's scorn for not being fit. As these things will, such intense emotions have now become sexualized and incorporated into my fantasy life.

In college, the fat kid who had been bullied in school became a fit man of 160 pounds who jogged 5 miles a day and wore a 32 waist pant. I was amazed at how �normal� people lived and all the things I could do like ride on amusement park rides, stay comfortably in dress clothes all day, and thoughtlessly remove my shirt by the pool without the sideways glances I had received all my life. I kept a photo of my fat self in my wallet to remind me never to gain it back and I told all my family and friends my story of triumph over obesity. That lasted 4 years. The first sign of trouble came when I had an important meeting about an internship I was going for. The boss was a very athletic�Richard Branson�type. I wore my usual dress pants and barely noticed how snug they were. When I got to the meeting the boss put two chairs out in the middle of his office and when I sat down the dress pants were skin tight on my thighs and, I mean, just skin tight. Had I gained so much since I had worn them last? My neck and face showed no difference, but my thighs and ass were the first to start blowing back up. The boss looked at my thighs again and again. I was uncomfortable, sweating and constantly scooting around in the chair to achieve a better position. There was none to be had; the thin, silky beige dress pants were straining to the max. I did not get the internship.

Each year I gained a bit more with some periods of temporary weight loss. Always the fat returned and at an exponential pace relative to how slowly I had lost it. My dating experiences declined in correlation with my ballooning waist and ass. I carried most of the weight in my thighs and ass so I quickly developed a pear shape. A black co-worker had no hesitation saying, �Dude, you got a bitch�s ass!� I bought gym memberships. I walked a thousand miles. I swam and did aerobics. Temporary period of weight loss would always give way to rapid weight gain as soon as I let up in the slightest. Dating was a farce. My already small penis lost inches over time until one girl who managed to fish it out of my tight pants was so shocked she turned the light on to get a better look. That was the last date with her.

By age 35, my college low of 158 had turned into 290 pounds. I turned over a new leaf and resolved myself to lose the weight and never be fat again. I was shocked. I nearly weighed 300 pounds! My God, how I�d let myself go. I worked hard to lose weight, but when life got stressful I turned to my greatest comfort. I noticed that my portion sizes had grown with my waist. Just like before, any loss of weight was only temporary.

That was 10 years ago and today I weigh 389. I am way too fat to sit in a booth at a restaurant or ride in smaller cars. I have trouble finding clothes and when I walk into any room everyone takes notice and many stare outright. My closet is full of all the clothes from all my different weight and I can remember what I did when I wore those sizes. I remember very well the day I discovered that I could no longer shop in a regular men�s store or department but had to go to the Big and Tall shop. There was very little selection in pants in the sizes that I needed. I have stacks of pants in size 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, and now 56 (with elastic inserts).

I�ve met a number of very interesting men and women on here and I enjoy chatting when I am not working.

my pig tale10 months

Glad I was the first to read this. An incredible story of discovery and transformation over time. Glad you shared it.

my pig tale10 months

growingfor2016:
Glad I was the first to read this. An incredible story of discovery and transformation over time. Glad you shared it.

I'm glad too. I enjoyed our chat. smiley

my pig tale10 months

That was awesome..thanks for sharing smiley

my pig tale10 months

the juicy:
That was awesome..thanks for sharing smiley

So glad you liked it! smiley

my pig tale10 months

That is one hot gaining story.

Thanks for sharing.

*fans self*

my pig tale9 months

Great story!

my pig tale9 months

Thanks for sharing! Great tale, and glad that you've come to a place where you can be accepted, and hopefully accept yourself. I am very sorry to hear that the journey to get here was so difficult, but I hope this is a turning point for you.

my pig tale3 months

Glad to have found this story ... really wonderful ...

my pig tale2 weeks

Subpig-
You may be a superchub and have a tiny dick, but you’re still pretty dang sexy. You could make any number of male or female fat admirers very happy. I mean it.
1 page 1 of 2   loading