I have always wanted a for man by my side

muscular/ fit guys for bbws?5 months

Nice to see some big girls liking rather small/muscular guys. smiley

Seriously my favorite!

Oh I like this too.

I like all sizes but to feel a muscular fit guy against my big soft fat jiggling belly is erotic...

I have to admit, I've started working out somewhat because of this. If I have a large girlfriend/wife I want to be able to lift her .w. (and if I get large myself I want to be able to lift myself)

muscular/ fit guys for bbws?3 months

Nothing makes me happier! I adore smooshing my cute belly against hard abs or the smooth skinny surface of a man's torso.

muscular/ fit guys for bbws?3 months

DearMissKit:
Nothing makes me happier! I adore smooshing my cute belly against hard abs or the smooth skinny surface of a man's torso.

My god this is my favourite! Love feeling a soft, jiggly belly pressed up against my flat stomach.

muscular/ fit guys for bbws?2 months

Oh yeah!

I have the sort of body where strangers at bars mistake me for an ex-bodybuilder or veteran, but have enough of a beer belly for cuddling. The feeling of my "dad bod" belly with abs under the surface against my wife's huge, pure blubber belly is profoundly wonderful. We can spend ages in bed not having sex but just rubbing bellies.

When she climbs on top of me, her fat literally hangs down around me on both sides.

muscular/ fit guys for bbws?2 months

Absolutely no ss/bbw wants a fat guy (fat gf, sure) and obviously wants as normal and fit a guy as possible. Prove me wrong. FF and Curvage, etc. are just fat female pickup sites for lanky/ripped guys and fat gfs. All the male feeders on here are on a suicide mission and this site is enabling/condoning it. inb4 fake asf projectpolemics and DominantMaleFA reply, get fucked lol. So yea, "fitguy for fatgirl?" It's the rule. Almost zero exceptions.
2 page 2 of 3   loading