forum  introductions

muscular/ fit guys for bbws?3 months

Hey man...

I'm sorry if I got a little snarky, I don't want an argument.

I don't want to say I "understand" or "appreciate" [that would be presumptuous and condescending], but I guess I can say I can only imagine it's frustrating to join a special community like this only to feel like it's just more "dudes trying to pick up chicks."

What I want to say, that I only did glibly in my last message, is that we all share this desire to see someone fat and happy. Men, women, neither or somewhere in between, whether sexual, platonic, or purely aesthetic, elegant or nasty and messy.

We really are all united in thinking that people with big bodies make us happy some way, and deserve to be happy too.

I was just remarking about this last night. Even when I was slimmer, I was never particularly attracted to overweight guys. I guess because I think of fat as being inherently feminine. We are supposed to be "the softer sex." Even when men become obese, they develop female characteristics like boobs. I guess my own fat makes me feel more feminine and sexy, especially juxtaposed against a leaner, harder, male body.

But even though my fat makes me feel more feminine, I don't think it makes me feel more submissive. On the contrary, I feel more powerful. I love the idea of enveloping a lover in my soft flesh. The notion of outweighing a partner who is much taller than my 5'2" is also a turn on.

I love the idea of enveloping a lover in my soft flesh. The notion of outweighing a partner who is much taller than my 5'2" is also a turn on.

OMFG YES YES YES!

I guess that's a fair comparison: dudes that work really hard to get ripped is just about the same as women that work really hard to get obese. The ideal of active/passive manifest.

muscular/ fit guys for bbws?6 days

DearMissKit:
Nothing makes me happier! I adore smooshing my cute belly against hard abs or the smooth skinny surface of a man's torso.

It is quit a thing to have a soft to the touch woman pressing against u🙂😁

muscular/ fit guys for bbws?6 days

DearMissKit:
Nothing makes me happier! I adore smooshing my cute belly against hard abs or the smooth skinny surface of a man's torso.

aw same! smiley
3 page 3 of 3   loading