Gaining

Retiring into fatness help

I am in my mid thirties. Feederism is currently incompatible with my life, in that I have small children that I like to be able to keep up with and athletic hobbies. I do enjoy the occasional stuffing, and appreciate other people that are currently living the life.
I have also heard from other members who started off as feeders, but only started gaining themselves later in life, but other than that, it is rare to hear of people that are here, but not yet gaining.
I don't have a set date to totally let myself go, or a goal weight to get to, but I know that there are only two kinds of old people; frail ones and fat ones. And I plan to go out fat.
I am seeking encouragement and advice from people that are either older then 50, that leaned into their middle-aged spread, or that are soon-to-be empty nesters, about how they do it.
7 years

JayDee;

I'm not in my early 60's. I was in the military reserves for over twenty five years and I am now retired and I have been casually gaining since I retired. I have been up to 224 lbs. from around just over two hundred. My waist is forty-six inches , so I am getting a pretty good belly. My fantasy is to get morbidly obese, but I doubt I will ever get to that level. My wife weighs over two hundred pounds. She hasn't said anything to me about my gain. She has gained steadily throughout our marriage, two pregnancies, etc. I have lost a few pounds recently (Lenten season), but otherwise keeping my weight. I have not yet really made to decision to really let go and gain, but I do binge when I get the chance and usually eat whatever I want. Hang in there, you will get you chance someday.
7 years

Thanks. I don't think I would have any problems putting on weight. I just wondered what little things I wasn't considering.
For example, the conversations about how to deal with family comments generally revolves around parents, but what do you say to your teenage or college aged kids? Or, as I understand it, heartburn is more prevalent in middle age.
Maybe there are advantages that the rest of us aren't considering. I don't know what I don't know.
6 years

Thanks. I don't think I would have any problems putting on weight. I just wondered what little things I wasn't considering.
For example, the conversations about how to deal with family comments generally revolves around parents, but what do you say to your teenage or college aged kids? Or, as I understand it, heartburn is more prevalent in middle age.
Maybe there are advantages that the rest of us aren't considering. I don't know what I don't know.
6 years