Lifestyle tips

Help!! i want to be bigger but he wants to work out..

Idk where to but yeah....My fiance is going in the Navy and needs to get in shape. He wants me to work out with him. I used to be really into working out and being fit but only because I thought people wouldn't like me if I wasn't fit. I also used it to calm down and help my depression. I wouldn't mind being fit but I don't know, now I'm better and just want to gain weight! In fat!! What do I do.... And he also doesn't know about my fetish or that I want to be chubby....
7 years

I'd just let him go work out. You don't feel like it or have other things to do, errands to run etc...
He can go. You can stay home and eat.
Or run out and get some fast food.
Keep gaining and see if he notices and how he likes it.
If it comes up let him know you like your curves.
He's going in the navy, if he's away at basic, etc... You can really pack on some pounds.
If you ever need encouragement let me know.
7 years

Thanks. That makes a lot of sense.
7 years

Just be prepared when he comes home, he might be a little shocked/surprised if your gain is noticeable. He may not like it, he may be neutral, or he may love it. Just be sure to convey confidence and pride in your body, not embarrassment or shame. Act as if he loves it and he just might. Good luck, happy eating and I hope you keep us posted. :-)
7 years

Also, if it would mean a lot to him, no harm in being supportive and working out with him at least some of the time, unless you just absolutely despise it. He's leaving soon (I assume), so if you happen to lose a couple of pounds, you can gain it back after he leaves. :-)
7 years

I talked to him about it saying I want sure if I wanted to do it and that I may actually want to gain weight. He said "if that's what you want then do it." He aperiently doesn't care much and just wants me to be happy. Thanks so much for all your replies they give me some confidence.
7 years

Very glad to hear it! 🙂 Good to talk about it rather than live with the stress of not knowing and being worried about it. 👍
7 years

read this story www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php
7 years

Nice little story - although I'd prefer a more realistic WG. I think I read it years ago, when I frequented that site. I almost went in the Air Force/Navy after high school and remember thinking how I would have loved to come back from a deployment to a surpringly fatter wife/girlfriend. Some great stories over there. May have to wonder back for a trip down memory lane. I know this was directed at SecretFantasies, but thanks for posting that.
7 years