Lifestyle tips

Poor.

So I work a min wage job and pay all my own expenses. What are the best ways to get, or the best foods to buy, that will give me the most calories and "fat adding" stuff, without me emptying my bank account.
7 years

Poor.

Secretfantasies:
So I work a min wage job and pay all my own expenses. What are the best ways to get, or the best foods to buy, that will give me the most calories and "fat adding" stuff, without me emptying my bank account.

How many bargain grocery stores are in your area? If there are any Dollar Trees, Dollar Generals, etc., then there's many a cheap way to stock up on pasta, potatoes, and filling side items (albeit canned) to keep your weight up. With higher-end stores, you have to catch a sale to keep from running out of money. I make more than minimum, but get paid only once a month....so the money can run out quickly if I don't "value-shop", so to speak.
7 years

Poor.

Changing habits might help e.g. when you eat.
7 years

Poor.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm defanatly going to take them all in and hopefully be able to keep up this lifestyle.
7 years

Poor.

I would encourage you to try to be healthy about it, as much as possible. Unfortunately, healthier foods do cost more, but the home baking idea lets you use better ingredients, although, even some of that stuff has preservatives, dyes and artificial crud. It can be a challenge but you'll learn over time, and you don't have to ultra strict with it either.
7 years