General

Are there women into obese men?

Always good to hear. In RL, I've never had a problem finding great girls that like bigger guys. Run into them all the time, actually. And yet, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, I somehow believe or feel that I must be skinny and muscular to deserve a good quality girl. It makes no sense.
7 years

LadyEjkua:
I much prefer bigger men! They're the only ones I find sexual attractive. I've been married to mine for over ten years. Never going back! And also: why prefer a kitchen chair over a sofa? Just doesn't make sense to me 😊
hmm, because a kitchen chair would be better at supporting you, but then again I would rather be on the sofa.
7 years

LadyEjkua:
I much prefer bigger men! They're the only ones I find sexual attractive. I've been married to mine for over ten years. Never going back! And also: why prefer a kitchen chair over a sofa? Just doesn't make sense to me 😊

James Hayward:
hmm, because a kitchen chair would be better at supporting you, but then again I would rather be on the sofa.

Maybe a compromise between the two -- a big wide-seated recliner where two could snuggle up and enjoy some pie!
6 years