forum  general

odd fetishes...6 months

This might be the wrong spot for this....but whatever. Does anyone have any unusual fetishes? (Atleast for a site like this)

Mine.
.Vore
.Gas

odd fetishes...6 months

It's a tiny but weird but I got a bit of a fetish for semen I get turned on when my feeder wanks into my belly button and and I cover my belly in his semen.

odd fetishes...6 months

I do have thing for evil laughs, never ever met someone with the same fetish.

odd fetishes...6 months

I kind of developed a thing for orgasming through belly stimulation alone when I was stuffing with an old feeder. It was an amazing feeling.

odd fetishes...6 months

Two ones although the first is associated with (SS)BBW. The first is lift and carry and I love to cradle carry a lady to bed - the heavier the better.
The second one is period sex and play.

If I could run a menstruation sanctuary for SSBBW where they come and spend their time of the month while they are being pampered I would be a happy person.

odd fetishes...6 months

I used to act as a pig! I bought cakes then once back home I went to the bathroom, put the cake on the floor and drop my face right into it, eating it such a pig, rubbing my body with the cake and get dirty all over the place.

I wish I'd have a feeder who treats me like a pig, force feed me rudely, tie me, tease me alot, and lock me in a room with tons and tons of cakes where I could raged on it

odd fetishes...6 months

Mongeese. They're not a sexy animal per se, but I fantasize about shapeshifting into the form of a female mongoose and having sex with Rik.ki Tik.ki Tavi. The actor who did the voice of that cartoon character had the sexiest voice I have ever heard. More than 20 years later, the thought of it still gives me a wide on. I wouldn't be surprised if there are other women or gay men who have mongoose fetishes because of that voice.

odd fetishes...6 months

Diapers (both uses). Burping and Farting. Babytalking.

odd fetishes...6 months

Bellybuttons? Is that weird? Yes, but maybe not for this site. smiley

odd fetishes...6 months

Macrophilia. It stemmed from an audiobook of the Odyssey I'd listen to as a child, I think. Discovered it during puberty when I watched Dude Where's my Car. 😆😆
1 page 1 of 2   loading