Fat experiences

When fat is good for you!

Thank you for sharing! That is awesome! I know there was a study that showed older people experience some benefits too. They actually suffer less broken bones when they fall, get sick less often, and recover faster when they do get sick.

Since stress is among the most harmful situations our bodies face, so removing a constant background stress like, ALWAYS worrying about you weight and how you look, and trying yet another diet, seems like an obvious health benefit. :-)
7 years

When fat is good for you!

That is awesome to hear! I can totally see where all of those are possible. Kind of ironic in a way. Embracing it is better than fighting it, I guess. I think the whole snoring thing is very interesting. Conventional "knowledge" says that the cure to snoring is to lose weight. How do they explain all the skinny people that snore? I'm glad it worked out so well for her.

I also love when a girl is bigger around than she is tall. I don't know why, but I always find that appealing. I'd love that to be the goal of every girl, to fatten herself so she is bigger around than she is tall. smiley
6 years