Body inflation

Creatine monohydrate

I found this completely by accident. Creatine is a diet supplement used in athletics, but it doesn't naturally go down that well, so they say to mix it in with warm water to dissolve it and to drink plenty of water or else it ends up acting up.

I was a little dehydrated last night when I had it, and didn't mix it that well. Anyway about ten minutes later my shirt didn't fit.

The stomach ache was unpleasant, but not enough to be a problem! I don't know if I'll continue experimenting with it, but I thought you guys would be interested!
7 years

Creatine monohydrate

Sounds Interesting,
7 years

Creatine monohydrate

Oh shoot I don't have a gauge for shirt fitting-ness. It was a normally fitting shirt, maybe a little bit on the small side, but after the fact I could feel the breeze hitting the underside of my stomach. I'm not a seasoned bloater but it was the biggest I'd ever been.

That time was one teaspoon, in about 10 oz of room temperature water. Basically since then I've been carefully to mix it enough that I can't see any of it floating around in the water. I'm careful with it though cuz it's not that good for you to have too much at once. It was a fun night though!
6 years

Creatine monohydrate

I did it again, although not intentionally. I took a before picture the next night in the same shirt for comparison. Again, this is an unpleasant way to do this! Stomach aches kept me up a lot of the night.

imgur.com/a/36odB
6 years

Creatine monohydrate

Is creatine useful in getting fatter?
6 years

Creatine monohydrate

Pendell: That was the normal 1 tsp, it just didn't mix well and I was pretty dehydrated. I wouldn't recommend going more than that amount though. At least not right away.

nofbar: I don't think that it could be. It helps make cellular respiration a little bit more efficient. So basically it helps energy break down, not store. And if it's not used your body just gets rid of it.
6 years