Fat experiences

Jewelry!

My ex girlfriend a long long time ago who happened to gain weight quite easily had the most beautiful hands. They were creamy white with just a little poof on her fingers showing no wrinkles or age at all and she always had her nails perfectly manicured in red (most of the time sometimes french manicure other times).....when she gained weight her hands and fingers would gain with her and they would swell up and puff up. All of her rings couldn't even fit on when she gained a little weight and when she really gained she couldn't get the rings that were on her finger off anymore which happened to be two at the time......I gotta say it was completely arousing to me to notice the gain by her fingers alone.

My wife on the other hand who happens to be overweight by most everyones opinion and Fat but many peoples opinion has longer thinner fingers and has to really gain a lot of weight before her fingers even start to swell any. It has only happened one time in our marriage where she gained enough weight to notice her fingers getting fatter.....and that was like 60 Lbs.

It is sexy thinking of how weight gain can effect things like jewelry fitting or anything for that matter. I would love to hear some other stories of weight gain on hands or jewelry not fitting anymore.
7 years

Jewelry!

Interesting topic. My only ring, which is an initial ring, can get kinda tight on my hand. I have to twist it off most of the time. My wedding band will be an 11, and I'm sure I'll still be twisting it off smiley My fiance's hands belie her 315 pounds, though, as her fingers have never been very chubby at all. Her engagement ring is a 6 or a 7 and should fit a long time. Our dinners go to her belly and boobs anyway smiley
6 years