Lifestyle tips

Double chins

I think they're hot on women, but I personally don't really enjoy having one. I agree that my face/neck is pretty much the only area of my body where I DON'T want to be fat.
7 years

Double chins

I think double chins are incredibly sexy. Along with a rounder, plumper face, its another visual clue that a woman is gaining weight and/or loves to eat. I have the same love for plump and fat upper arms for the same reason.
6 years

Double chins

I like them. I like a full pudgy face on a guy. I don't know how fat my face or double chin is since I grew my beard. But I suspect there's some padding going on.
6 years

Double chins

CMyBelly:
What do y'all think about? Because as I've gained weight I've grown a double chin, and if i had to choose something I am self conscious about it'd that. So is how do y'all feel about them?

CantStopMyself:
I'm with you on not loving my own double chin, but there's absolutely nothing bad about them.
I've personally never had a preference for or against them but it can be a cute reminder someone is getting chubby.

chicanechic:
This.

I love my fattened body, but I'm less than crazy about my fat face. I guess it's a bit hypocritical because I love a chubby face on others.
you would be so cute with a double chin and chubby face on you :
6 years