forum  lifestyle tips

nausea5 months

So I recently tried to start gaining. I can't seem to stuff myself too much without getting nauseous. What should I do to stop or prevent that?

nausea5 months

Eat small amounts constantly rather than a big amount once or twice a day.

nausea5 months

Alright, thank you. I had a feeling I should do that, but aren't the best gainers ones who can eat a lot?

nausea5 months

They have a bigger capacity than you do, which enables them to do so.

nausea5 months

I guess I'll just gain at a slower rate than they would.

nausea5 months

You can build up capacity by slowly increasing portion sizes. Give yourself time to adjust.

nausea5 months

Would it help to get an encourager?

nausea5 months

I initially struggled to gain too.

I reversed that by pounding melted pints of vanilla haagen dazs. First once a day, then I upped it to twice a day.

That took care of things quite nicely.

Best wishes!

nausea5 months

I have a similar problem. I don't get nauseous but I can't seem to eat enough. I had lumbar surgery in November 2015, and the pain meds I take seem to kill my appetite, especially during the day.

At night I get hungry and I start to eat. I've even been waking up in the middle of the night for milk and cookies. I drink whole milk and add heavy cream to it.

Edit to add: I just saw another thread that mentions cake shakes and a fat boy gainer shake. Those are great ideas.

nausea4 months

Don't eat to the point of nausea! Some people are better suited to nibbling. My girlfriend has a sensitive tummy, so she nibbles constantly on buttered popcorn and potato chips washed down with sugared soda.
1 page 1 of 2   loading