forum  fat experiences

would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)3 months

I'm a romantic and number 3 is my favorite

Finally Fat:

Fatteners should be lovers, not masters. We fatten together in love with food and always more fat.

We like each other so we feed each other. We show each other our love by growing fat together.

Number 3.

Definitely number 3 as described above. But 2 I also find arousing.

I kind of bounce between 2 and 3.
I enjoy being tenderly fed and taken care of and having someone who anticipates my needs.
I also like being told how much of something to eat and being pushed to eat more.
I do not like being made fun of or being called names.

1 which can evolve to 3 smiley

I'd say 1 or 2, maybe 3

5 and 1, with odd days of 2

1 and 5 definitely

2 3 4 5

would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)2 months

I would love to be the loving feeder with a hint of dom. I want my husband to be happy, turned on and well fed, lying in bed all day working from home home on the computer. I would feed him massive amounts of food until he is around 600 pounds, and then I would enjoy watching him struggle to get around the house while his fat jiggles everywhere. I'd like if he protests a little bit then shamefully admit that he likes me making him fat and semi helpless.

In reality though, I wouldn't want to hurt his health... I wish he could be hugely fat for sex but then go back to normal the next morning.

would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)2 months

That's the magic of ffa/bhm fantasy stories, reading and writing both.

Role play when done between two articulate souls, with similar interests can be even more intense and arousing.
3 page 3 of 5   loading