Fat experiences

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

1 which can evolve to 3 smiley
6 years

I would love to be the loving feeder with a hint of dom. I want my husband to be happy, turned on and well fed, lying in bed all day working from home home on the computer. I would feed him massive amounts of food until he is around 600 pounds, and then I would enjoy watching him struggle to get around the house while his fat jiggles everywhere. I'd like if he protests a little bit then shamefully admit that he likes me making him fat and semi helpless.

In reality though, I wouldn't want to hurt his health... I wish he could be hugely fat for sex but then go back to normal the next morning.
6 years

That's the magic of ffa/bhm fantasy stories, reading and writing both.

Role play when done between two articulate souls, with similar interests can be even more intense and arousing.
6 years

Built4com4t:
That's the magic of ffa/bhm fantasy stories, reading and writing both.

Role play when done between two articulate souls, with similar interests can be even more intense and arousing.

Amen, brother, Amen!
6 years

1- Having a sneaky feeder who tries to fatten you up without your knowledge or consent?
2- Submitting willingly to a dominant feeder who takes full control over your gaining?
3- Having a lovey dovey romantic encourager who makes sure you are gaining as comfortably as possible?
4- Having a boy-toy encourager for you to boss around and send him to run food errands?
5- Having an encourager who is more verbally teasing calling you names and slapping your fat around?
chose your one or more and put them in the order of how intense your fantasy

thefatzone:

original post: thefatzone.tumblr.com/post/159106187961

I'm thinking more in about my fantasies and the order in which I would love to experience these things:

4 - I start out dominant as a feedee. I like the idea of my girl-toy racing around at my beck and call, serving me, cooking for me, feeding me.
3 -- As I grow a bit more lazy, I want her to become more romantic and lovey-dovey, tying my eating to sexual and romantic pleasures.
1 -- I tell her I want to stop, I'm fat enough, and she assures me that she is stopping. However, she is adding fattening ingredients to my food and undermining my attempts to stop getting any fatter.
5 - She starts breaking down my will by taunting me, calling me names, squeezing my flab between her fingers.
2 -- Finally, she dominates totally, taking full control of my gaining and leaving me under her will. My subservient girl-toy has grown into a dominating bitch, and I am her ballooning boy-toy for her to continue fattening.
6 years

1 od 3... I am always the more dominant one in the relationship and I don't want to loose my position
6 years

bailt2008:
I would love to be the loving feeder with a hint of dom. I want my husband to be happy, turned on and well fed, lying in bed all day working from home home on the computer. I would feed him massive amounts of food until he is around 600 pounds, and then I would enjoy watching him struggle to get around the house while his fat jiggles everywhere. I'd like if he protests a little bit then shamefully admit that he likes me making him fat and semi helpless.

In reality though, I wouldn't want to hurt his health... I wish he could be hugely fat for sex but then go back to normal the next morning.

If I had the support of a dedicated girl. I would love this life style. And would be willing to grow to any size they saw fit.
6 years

Although Im starting to think my fiancé started with 1, I prefer 2. Once I moved in I started to gain, not willingly. Big once I started getting pudgy out sex life intensified dramatically. Now we are at 2 and I submit all control to him. His choice when I eat, how much, what and how. Fe feeds me until I'm about to burst. I want him to continue this until he's happy with my body
6 years

Absolutely 5! smiley
6 years

6 years
1234   loading