forum  fat experiences

would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)2 months

A mix of 2 and 3- I like a dominant feeder, but there needs to be real affection or it just starts to feel like a chore.

Primarily 3, with occasional bouts of 2, but Id hope he would get me treats if I ask!

1 for sure! If the option for the lovey dovey one was with a feeder then I would choose that, but encouragers are usually pretty lame.

ExtremeSoftness:
1 for sure! If the option for the lovey dovey one was with a feeder then I would choose that, but encouragers are usually pretty lame.
eat eat eat ❤️❤️❤️

4- Having a boy-toy encourager for you to boss around and send him to run food errands?

This for sure!

3- Having a lovey dovey romantic encourager who makes sure you are gaining as comfortably as possible?

With a little bit of this!

would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)1 month

Finally Fat:

Fatteners should be lovers, not masters. We fatten together in love with food and always more fat.

We like each other so we feed each other. We show each other our love by growing fat together.

Number 3.

Exactly. We're guilty of 1, too. We did try 2, but we're too busy and honestly too independent to concentrate, so we're 3 with a loving side order of 1.

would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)1 month

2 and 5. I'd love to have a feeder who just straps me down and doesn't take those straps away until I'm such a massive blob of fat that he doesn't need straps to keep me there anymore. And I'd adore for him to tease me and constantly remind me of how much of a massive, dumb, jiggly piggy boy I am. Existing for the sole purpose of growing as fat as humanly possible.

would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)2 weeks

1- Having a sneaky feeder who tries to fatten you up without your knowledge or consent?

As long as I don't go over my goal.

2- Submitting willingly to a dominant feeder who takes full control over your gaining?

For short term, sure. There's a slim chance, that I might be into it.

3- Having a lovey dovey romantic encourager who makes sure you are gaining as comfortably as possible?

This! Very much this!

4- Having a boy-toy encourager for you to boss around and send him to run food errands?

No, I'm not bossy.

5- Having an encourager who is more verbally teasing calling you names and slapping your fat around?

Verbal teasing? No. Slapping (and groping)? Yes.

would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)2 weeks

2 and 5 for me.

i love the idea of being completely submissive to someone and having my own weight gain being in someone else's control. i just think that's so hot, being so helpless and vulnerable.

i'm also very into the idea of being teased and having someone point out my fat, even slapping and poking and grabbing my belly, constantly bringing attention to it.

of course i wouldn't want a feeder who teases me all the time, so i guess i would want a feeder who switches between 3 and 5
<< 5 page 5 of 6   loading